150 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:01pm
via Android

6 day workout routine

:Treadmill run for 15 min -go up 5 mins each week
: 40 squats/w 10 pound weights:
: 10 min ads Workout.
: 20minutes insanity workout

*I have been doing this for two weeks but I have not seen any different in my .Stomach

22 Jan
Your workout is fine if ths is what your doing everyday for six days... I'm not familiar with the caveman diet but I knw the sugar in fruit is irrevalent as long as your in a caloric deficit U will lose weight tho fruit and meat diet is not what I would consider healthy ..tho two weeks isn't really a long time now if ud been doing ths 5-6 weeks and have seen absolutely no changes thn Id say ok something needs to change...but really just be patient it just takes time
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

You should probably do more cardio. Also what kind of meals are you consuming?

23 Jan
Actually, I'd entirely disagree with this. A half hour is ideal as it is long enough to get the burn but short enough for you to actually be putting in maximum efforts. Any more than that is usually not that beneficial unless you have a significant amount of weight to lose. However you should absolutely be weight training. Look into barbell cardio complexes. They're awesome for both burning fat and gaining muscle.
23 Jan
I also heard that 30 minutes was enough, as long as you're getting your heart rate up. I just thought I would push myself . So I can get in the habit of working out!
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

With this workout you'll be building muscle, so it might take a little bit before you see results.

23 Jan
That's what I came to realize I was looking at my stomach today I saw that is a lot musclar then what I was going for so I'm going to have to switch it up to something different I'm not sure what tho.
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:29pm
via Android

I'm  doing the caveman diet. . No starches just fruit and meat

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 10:33pm
via Android

Beware of the sugar in fruit. Get a food diary app and keep  a daily report on everything you eat.

23 Jan
I just downloaded the food diary app. thank you for the advice
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:43pm
via Android

What is your goal?

23 Jan
My short term goal is to weight 145  by February 18 Since I started 2 weeks ago my way keeps fluctuating between 160 N 158. My long term goal is to weight 130 by July 6 and back  down to a size 3 in pants. I'm at a 5 right now.
23 Jan
Then it will depand on your diet alot aswell.
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:31am
via iOS
It takes about 6 weeks for you to notice a difference. try switching up your workout because eventually you're probably going to get bored of it. And also you're also going to miss out on training other muscles.  and you really don't need to be following a strict diet like that so long as you're eating healthy and as previously mentioned, in a caloric deficit. Also. You may want to instead do 20 minutes of interval training as opposed to just running (it's a calorie scorcher and will increase your speed) however you absolutely do not need to be doing more than a half hour of cardio so long as your really breaking a sweat and getting your heart rate up. You should actually be more weight training. I really see fitness as something that should be incorporated into your lifestyle instead of looking like a regime. Ultimately I found that when I took to a certain plan like that I just ended up sort of miserable. But whatever works for you. Best if luck!
23 Jan
Not sure when interval training .but I'm definitely going to look into it. thank you so much for your help and I looked at your photos and I'm definitely trying to get my stomach to look like yours. I've actually already started getting bored with my workout so I don a 20 minute run today with my inclined 1.7 that definitely boosted my heart rate and made me break a sweat. I've been looking into different types of diets I was thinking about switching to the Atkins diet but it seems kind of complicated.
23 Jan
Do not do the Atkins diet. Cutting out one food group is not good for you by any stretch and limiting your nutrients will only put you in a worse place. Carbs are essential for your energy and btw are also in a whole bunch of healthy foods you may not realize - peas, squash, cabbage. While you may lose weight quickly on it, it's not a practical long term solution. Instead just try to stick to eating whole and clean foods. Eat reasonable portions, get all your food groups in in moderation, and when you crave sweets as I...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51