<<<<failure :( insanity...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:46am
via Android

Ok so because of my son being sick and me not getting much sleep I havent been able to wake up early enough to work out in the mornings. :( I set my alarm but I haven't been able to get good sleep until about an hour before it goes off. He is getting better just has a horrible cough. I am unfortunately taking this week off of working out, unless by some miracle he gets a good nights sleep.. meaning I get a good nights sleep.. then I will wake up and workout. I am going to continue where I left off Sunday. (I plan my day off for Saturday because I know it's the one day that I definitely can't get up early enough to workout.)

23 Jan
You can try working out later in the day or even just minor workouts so you keep in shape and not get lazy
23 Jan
After work is no good for me. At least not yet. My son is almost 15 months old and can be a handful. There is usually too much to do after work as well. And the days there isn't.. working out is the last thing on my mind. That's why I choose mornings. Sets me up for the whole day and after work I dint have to worry about working out because I already did it lol
23 Jan
Family and health come first. If you are into it them you will not push your self to the max. As others have said do not look at it as a failure, look at it as a temporary rest. You WILL return and complete the full program. Best of health to all
23 Jan
I agree with Brian 100% . He took the words rite out my mouth. No need to think about insanity or any other work out at this time.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 4:55am
via Android

Not a failure just a delay

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 5:10am
via iOS
It's not a failure. It's a lifestyle. If you have a commitment to living a healthy lifestyle missing a workout is not a failure. Even having a bad week isn't a failure, it's just that. A bad week. It's not over. Don't let yourself feel so guilty girlfriend. You got this!
23 Jan
Thank you :) I love how good I feel when I work out. That's the most addicting part about it. I'm in a better mood all day and I just feel good.
23 Jan
Honestly, I'm so happy for you because that is the mentality that will make you succeed!
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jan 23, 2014 5:27am
via Android

Commit to making the change and do it.  Just be realistic about it.  I have come to realise lately that i have not got the time to work out twice daily.  So you know what i do?
Eat better,  walk to and from work,  work out once per day.  More If i have the time.

Focus too much on it and it will stress you out and affect the results you get.  Remain consistent that is the key

23 Jan
I hope to get to where on a good day I can work out twice. The timing in the evening isn't so good so that's why I make the time in the morning. Part of the commitment. This week just had not been good to me.
23 Jan
Just accept it as a bad week then start again
23 Jan
Yeah you dont want to stress. Stress can cause a gang of health problems. Just focus on your sick child and making him comfortable. You will be able to work out again. I hope the sick child feels better soon.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51