Any suggestions on what kind of dressing that isn't so fattening to use for salads?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 7:42pm
via Android

I'm lost

30 Jan
Freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt & pepper, few drops of olive oil. Any herbs you like. Or you can replace lemon juice with balsamic vinegar, though I prefer rice one.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 7:44pm
via iOS
Balsamic vinaigrette is fabulous and a little goes a very long way!! Or just a drizzle of olive oil and good splash or balsamic vinegar to do homemade!
24 Jan
Is olive oil good for you? I've heard that it was the and then that it was.. I wasn't so sure about it
24 Jan
Wasn't and was
24 Jan
It's a healthy fat, if you are going to use oil it's the one to choose
24 Jan
Have you ever tried the Walden Farms dressings? There are many types & are 0 calories.
24 Jan
Only thing with the 0 cal dressings is your body needs some fat to absorb all the wonderful nutrients in the veggies so once in awhile to change it up for sure they are great but try more unprocessed dressings (homemade concoctions) when possible
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 7:57pm
via Android

I make this light cream cheese and natural yogurt dressing, serves 5 more or less, just mix  1/2 of an 8 oz light cream cheese and 2 little plain yogurt bottles. I don't know if that's so healthy but it's way better than others! :)

24 Jan
Mmmm..... That sounds good
24 Jan
And it's really yummy :)
25 Jan
Tht does sound good do u ever add spices or fresh herbs?
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Extra Virgo olive oil with salt and pepper. Tastes great.

30 Jan
*Virgin
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:42am
via Android

As a general rule, stay away from any creamy dressings

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51