Positivity

18 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 6:50am
via Android

There's too much negativity floating around, so I want everyone who clicked on this topic to tell of sonething good that happened to them today! Go

25 Jan
I lived to see another day. Got to spend it with people I love. Nothing better than that.
25 Jan
It was a beautiful sunny day. I love hot days
25 Jan
I slept for 10 hours. That was fantastic.
26 Jan
Don't try to stop a bad habit.Replace it with a better one.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 10:20am
via Android

No such thing as" negativity"!  Theirs just life! the good and bad! Myth: bad things happen to good people... fact: bad things happen to all people....we need bad things to appreciate the good things... truth: to much sunshine causes drought and things begin to die... fact: rain causes things to grow... truth : we need both...fact: a battery has both a negative charge and positive charge...truth : without both a positive charge and negative charge everyone would walk to work today... fact: dishonesty is not healthy even if we call it being positive... fact: positive thinking is a philosophy created by man. Truth?: loving and accepting one anther in ups and downs is truly "positive "  fact: what is considered" positive " or "negative" is completely in an individuals perception and varies greatly frm person to person their for it is not a concrete universal concept but strictly a manner of opinion.. fact: I love rain I think Its beautiful especially on a hot summer day I love how it feels sounds and even smells

25 Jan
So - being diagnosed with cancer can be a good thing?
25 Jan
Or, hearing about another child being sexually exploited by their own pimp/parent for money can be positive? Because I work in law enforcement and hear stuff like this everyday - nothing positive about it. Negativity and positivity is more than just an individual opinion, it's is what it is
25 Jan
No somthing being what it is..is reality.... the biggest most damaging philosophy is the new thought movement because those who claim to be positive are always looking for what's negative... I haven't lived sheltered life
25 Jan
Fact: ( as mentioned already in first post ) bad things happen to ALL people. THAT IT IS LIFE!!!!! The philosophy is what's a matter of opinion.. example as cancer being " negative " when reality its just cancer we get sick sometimes we get better and believe it or not we all die...death is apart of life...
Jan 25, 2014 12:49pm
via Android

I just studied our topics in trigonometry then have at least 2 hours of sleep. :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 25, 2014 1:15pm
via Android

I'm alive, I'm healthy, I'm whole! I've got another day! Woot woot

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 6:04pm
via Android

I am finally over pneumonia and kicking butt at losing weight!

25 Jan
Woop woop Heather! You kick some weight loss butt!!
25 Jan
Ha ha that's right! Thanks!
13339462_10100198879541018_5646676805041898568_n_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

I got to wake up with my boyfriend who travels extensively for work. It's January, but it's another warm, sunny day. :)

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 7:27pm
via Android

To add I also got a lovely compliment from a very hot guy! lol

25 Jan
Awwww! That's always nice!
25 Jan
Indeed it was, especially helps I used to fancy him plus he is a cage fighter. ;) this girl is moving places lol
25 Jan
Lol u crack me up!
25 Jan
A person who can make a person laugh has done something right! Lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 25, 2014 7:54pm
via iOS
Tore MCL, ACL, and meniscus but I'm still working out and stretching! Keep going guys!!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 25, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

I felt really down for a few days then forced myself to workout and now I feel great!  Best and healthiest way to feel good and look good!

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 11:57pm
via Android

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 26, 2014 12:26am
via Android

I just wanted to say that it helps to replace the negative with the positive side of things.

26 Jan
Thts ur opinion my opinion is its best to take both and grow....what I mean is when I look at someone and they are upset their complaining its easy for me to say man what a negative person their always complaining they never see anything good yet thts exactly what I am doing only seeing the bad...yet maybe the person is just going through a very rough time and doesn't knw how to handle it.... maybe that person could use some hope some encouragement a listening ear...society has gotten so caught up in " positive thinking " that "positive actions...
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 2:38am
via Android

It snowed and I ran anyways! It was great and I'm getting better all the time. What was the best part of your day?

26 Jan
Great job!!! :-)
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 3:07am
via Android

I got my hair done

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 11:14am
via iOS
I was given another day to do something positive with. I got over my shyness and had a conversation (face-to-face) with a stranger. I kicked butt presenting an Organ trafficking, transplant tourism and international surrogacy seminar! :) Another day another dollar (I jest, I have no job, but I've realised I don't need more money than I have) I came to the realisation that a real kind of love is deeper, when you don't even consider your own wants and needs, but rather the other persons, and that no matter what you'll always be there for them and anything you could do that makes them happy, makes you happy also. (There's a lot more to that but I'll finish my rant) こんばんわ。
26 Feb
Sounds awesome, living life to the fullest and doing new things! Good for you! Konban was to you too miss lol
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

Made an 100 on my essay! I was SHOCKED because I waited last minute to write it, but thank you Jesus for this A!

27 Feb
Girl it went Jesus, it was all you.(:
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

Improvments in 2days swim forum and endurance make me feel good

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Got too spend some time with the ones I love, and had a productive day. Everything just went smoothly! (so far) Also kicked some ass in the gym.. but that's everyday :)

577898_304526149677075_1650155414_n_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 24, 2016 3:24pm

Dia H.,  I now in same boat.  one source that really helped me https://essmart.org/narrative-essay-example-topics/ I always wrote what I know. It can take a long way because I'm really familiar with it. It makes my essay really flawless and seamless. When I writing content for  essay,I  need to pour in your heart on it. Write not because I  want to impress them, but write so they would know I even further :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51