Giving up

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 4:32pm
via Android

There is times when everybody will feel like giving up and things get hard, but its pushing through those times that makes us stronger people, embrace the challenge and what ever the pain, it will stop eventually but the pain of giving up and knowing you havent given 100% will never subside. Be stronger, be better than what ever life throws at you. :-)

26 Jan
I totally agree, motivation helps also alone and from others.
30 Jan
I couldn't agree more,dedication and will power and will get you anywhere in life
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

Needed this Adam. Got myself upset over my weight on the scales. And now I am ready to take on some workouts! :)

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 5:49pm
via iOS
What are you talking about? I don't EVER feel like giving up.... Thats like quitting or something .... If you Quit you loose even a child know that..... And noone want's to be a looser. ;)
26 Jan
Thats a very verobose response and a little egotistical, its a shame you have never gotten to that point because its at that point when we find our true strength to carry on and fight for whqt we want.
26 Jan
I'm sorry it was not my intention to be egocentric or rude. What I wanted to say is that why do you even want to give up? Yes sometimes it's hard but you got to remember why you started. You have to have the excitement of a beginner, and if you ever loose that excitement you should stop and ask yourself "if this was the last Day of my life, whould I be doing what i'm about to do today?" Because you have to do what you love. When people ask me "how do you find the motivation to go...
26 Jan
None taken Christian, everyones different and we all have different motivation and goals, just trying to help people out :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 8:49pm
via iOS
I always feel like quitting In middle of my runs when I feel a little pain but I've been pushing myself through and running faster so I can be done quicker n my limit is no less than 20 mins.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51