what do you focus your Sunday's on?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 26, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

I like Sunday to be Cardio day... Run, Row, bike, swim, plank, wall sits and hanging leg raises... toss in some yoga and your sunday too can be filled with Awesome!

26 Jan
Cleaning, cooking, getting stuff ready for work. And around all of that a good cardio workout.
26 Jan
well toss in a two minute plank every 3 hours and you're well on your way to some fitness goals!
26 Jan
I have been throwing all my workouts I do 5 in the morning over the day!:)
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 12:36am
via Android

Church then workouts then relax its my only day off work

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Day for my baby and I to go for Church, a special lunch, nap, and tennis, and getting ready for the week!!

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 1:58am
via Android

Church

27 Jan
haha I am not a church person... so I think I didn't really get what I was looking for... it's actually pretty unmotivating for me to see everyone say church because only you can save you... but if you feel like putting your trust in god when you are only his option.. I hope your will is strong.
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 8:21am
via iOS
My Sunday revolves around church. That's the only way I'll have it. :)
27 Jan
Me to church all day sunday :-)
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

Sunday's I like to get cardio doing different things than going out for a run or using the treadmill. I'll play a sport, go for a hike, or just a long ass bike ride!

Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 12:42pm
via Android

God, then family, then relaxing.

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 9:04pm
via iOS
Sunday is my "martial arts gym is closed day" so it means I get to play. I like to play with barbells best :P barbell complexes mmmmmm. And stretching. Many a stretching and some yoga and general playing around. I call them "feel good body days" where I just make it all feel better. 
29 Jan
now this is motivating... thanks perfect timing because I was feeling a little lazy about going to the gym today...
29 Jan
Good! Enjoy it! Eat right, sleep right, take a bath with Epsom salts if your sore, stretch right, breathe and meditate. Whatever you do, just do you by being good to your body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51