Weight loss

3 posts | Original | Recent

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

I have been using mfp ton keep up with calories....I feel like b its nt doing any good. Anyone have any meals or snacks that you recommend. Sticking around 1300 cal.

27 Jan
I have that app too maybe u need to change up some things or need more supportive pals my user name is ittybitty22 I've lost 25pounds with it I know it's a hard journey but if I can do it u can too
27 Jan
Thx I hope so! Mine is mmelton26
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 5:09pm
via Android

I would say that what matters most is what you are specifically eating every day. You figure out the right combination of foods by consistently logging everyday. What is hardest for you? Being under the calorie goal? Or the nutrition proportions (pie chart)

27 Jan
More nutrition....very picky. I've mainly been eating tge whites of boiled eggs and salad with grilled chicken. ..occasional baked potato
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 5:53pm
via Android

So speaking in the terms that the pie chart uses which is the hardest category? Protein carbs or fat? And are you over or under what you'd like to consume?

27 Jan
Not sure, maybe you can help me out? protein is tough for me tho since I don't like fish and a lot of other meats are not as lean. I stay around 1300 calories but that's hard for me, because I like nothing healthy. I really need someone to help me with balancing meals hopefully with things I like

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51