Need a workout accountability partner

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 27, 2014 5:15pm
via Android

I know a lot of people, including me, struggle with keeping a daily pace on your workouts. I was just looking for a person or even a group to keep me accounted for and make sure that I'm keeping up with my workouts. I.will return tthe favor. Thanks

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

I need the help and will provide support too! What are your goals for weekly workouts?

27 Jan
I haven't really set weekly goals yet. I just want a fit body for when summer time roles around. What are your goals?
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Tone muscle to slim down. Using cardio and strength training. What exercises are you currently doing?

27 Jan
I just finished my Insanity series so I stumbled upon this app. I just joined today.
27 Jan
Hi, sorry to butt in here... I literally just opened this app up and am going to try to get started on losing weight. I've always struggled with sticking to a program, so I like your idea of having accountability groups or partners. I'd like to learn more about this program and what I have to do for my specific fitness needs.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

That's great! Welcome! If you've finished insanity then you definitely have the dedication to get fit by summer. So you mostly work out at home or in a gym?

27 Jan
Oh I do both. Usually at home but occasionally on the weekends I got to the gym
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 6:57pm
via Android

Hey Aimee! Your defense not butting in,  all support is welcomed!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 6:58pm
via Android

Definitely* not defense....

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:32pm
via Android

Anyone doing a workout today? I'm about to go to a circuit training class! Whoop whoop.

27 Jan
Went to my zumba class earlier!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51