This is a workout site, not a dating sight

27 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:24pm
via Android

A lot of people post stuff about their love lives and things that have nothing to do with exercising or losing his weight. Does it aggravate anyone else?

27 Jan
Stupid auto correct. But u know what I mean
28 Jan
28 Jan
Right on girl. I really like how you are speaking the truth!
28 Jan
It's ridiculous how people put up fake profiles and are on here just to get attention....I mean I get why people want to chat but get real ok And also some people are on here just for dating,but why can't they find an actual dating app for that...oh well its not going to ruin this app 4 me unless it gets out of hand
28 Jan
1) Why does their pic matter so much to you? Not everyone wants their pic posted on a website for everyone to see I bet some dnt even use their real names... maybe some don't like the idea of people looking at their body...maybe some arnt comfortable with themselves but have decided to do something about it by downloading ths app....2) how do you knw anyone on here well enough to say they are here to get attention? And if people need attention so bad as to seek it on a workout app thn they can talk to me all...
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

Absolutely... I mean, sure... everyone has their personal problems, but this isn't some kinda support group... it's for exercise, workouts, fitness... not love lives.. I agree with u Stefanie.

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:35pm
via Android

No, because it's actually pretty entertaining to me. It's a breath of fresh air from the same, cookie cutter posts (e.g. What should I do? What's your weather like? Does this work? How do I get skinny/buff? Etc...) Just let it be.

27 Jan
What's the name of this app again? Exactly
27 Jan
Oh. Ok. So I guess skimble just made a forum for non-workout related topics for shits and giggles. Thanks for the heads up
27 Jan
Easy guys! I think it would be pretty boring if everyone on here only talked about workout routines and diets. Apps like this are about finding common ground amongst people who have similar interests :-D
03 Jun
SKIMBLE and we are a family. We can talk about whatever we like...as long as we're keeping fit! If you don't like something, you don't have to stay... :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:44pm
via Android

Right  you go girl

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

Ok

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:46pm
via Android

Yes

Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 9:57pm
via Android

I agree with u somewhat Jason... but sometimes people take it too far.

27 Jan
Life takes it too far
27 Jan
Lol. Nice one.
27 Jan
Yeah, I can see that. But it's like the circus, if you don't want to check out the freak show, don't go in the tent.
27 Jan
P.s. I like the circus
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:39pm
via Android

Actually its a workout site with a social media involved there are topic titles ..titled stress and relaxation and hodge podge where its says whn you feel like talking about somthing besides exercise...as long as this is a built in option for the app then it will never completly be a workout app...with everything their are pros and cons.... to get rid of the social part of ths app u also eliminate the motivational parts of it ...in keeping the social element you have to realize their are some tht will take advantage and use it for the wrong reasons...and also social wellness is a part of health

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:43pm
via Android

If you do not like it then go to a gym and shut up.

28 Jan
Sorrry if i offend you but i thought you was kim k at first
28 Jan
Every body says that to me :/
28 Jan
She has a big boooty jejeje me no
03 Jun
I like what you said Giselle. she should chill out! :-)
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:05pm
via Android

Dam straight

Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 1:26am
via Android

U know, quite frankly Giselle, i don't find ur comment funny. Nor do i find it cute. I would appreciate it greatly if u wouldn't tell others to shut up. It is not kind. I would appreciate very greatly if u would show a little respect for ur fellow Workout Trainer app users.

28 Jan
Thank you Ana, but people like that aren't really worth my time. I don't associate with people like that. They have no respect for themselves. I'm glad we are nothing like that.
28 Jan
I knw ths is a off the subject question and don't mean to be ugly and actually seriously and am wanting to knw why but my question... why is shutup not a nice word to say but other words people use are ok? Like words in place of profanity tht mean the same thing or actual profanity? How come adults never say curse words are not nice to say but shutup and stupid are not nice? Be quiet means the same thing as shutup is tht a better choice even tho its a synonym? I'm sorry I'm just curious bout...
28 Jan
@Stefanie... its kinda ironic by u saying tht about her u just did the samething..she may have used a front door approach and you a backdoor approach but its the sam thing
28 Jan
Hannah, the difference is I have respect. Common sense
30 Jan
I would agree on that respect except for the fact this is someone who is complaining yet has posted many times about things that are just as simple (and more effective) to look up online. The original poster is the one being far too critical.
Icon_missing_thumb
56 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 1:41am
via Android

Eh, gotta get love where u can find it

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 3:54am
via Android

So this must be a nagging and whining app because your topic has nothing to do with working out so I suggest you practice what you preach Honey! and Anastuisiasoias your opinion does not matter to me you troll. Move along

28 Jan
Nagging and whining is what you good at it guess huh? Cause thats all I hear from you. And troll? Seriously? What is this, the fifth grade?
28 Jan
Huh???? Is ths an example of adults being respectful to one anther???? :(
28 Jan
Lol..... Just defending my cousin... I got no more to say....
28 Jan
If all of this really bothers you I suggest you 1. Make your profile private 2. Follow ONLY people dedicated to workin out 3. STAY AWAY from the Forums and that should solve your aggravating problems!!! Adios
28 Jan
U see exactly why I'm not following you. Lol. Have a great day! :-)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 4:01am
via Android

A lot of people complain about this and I just think those people have never been part of an online forum community before.

In every forum community, based on video games, pets, sex lives, tv shows, there is ALWAYS an "off-topic" section that often is more active than the on-topic sections. People come together because of similar interests but they always end up off-topic. It's fun!

This forum is a bit different because the default view shows you the most recent active topics. If you want to look at specific topics, look at the top of the screen and go to the right tab that says "forums"

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 4:36am
via Android

I want to make this the best workout/health/dating/relationship advice/auctioning/whaling/bagpipe playing/pet hoarding app ever.

28 Jan
28 Jan
U 4got about SPAMMING...app
28 Jan
Message me when you do jejeje ;)
29 Jan
Lol awesome :) I personally don't see the harm in talking to fellow skimblers about non health/ fitness topics it's fun! Some of the topics and discussions are pretty entertaining :)
1086628_100002688290559_1888975953_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Who gives a f@$k?I`m focused on my progress so it doesn`t matter what others are doing

28 Jan
Uhhh.... u haven't done any workouts at all on here...your profile is private but still shows points workouts and programs...uve done none
28 Jan
Lmao. That was a good call hannah
29 Jan
Haha. Wow. He is on here for more than just working out then.
5 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 5:08am
via Android

Shut up

28 Jan
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 5:08am
via iOS
I like chips.
28 Jan
Lol :-)
28 Jan
28 Jan
American style chips? (called crisps in Europe) or European style chips? (called fries in America)
28 Jan
Those are called fries in europe aswell.
28 Jan
Fyi this was just a random comment :D
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 10:02pm
via Android

Wow. Ok then Giselle.

30 Jan
Hi Anastasia x
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 11:02pm
via Android

Who cares what other post if it make them feel better about themselves then so be it. If you dont like what i post dont read it if you dont like my pics dont view them.its plan and simple people going to do whatever they feel like it.so who are you to judge what they should and shouldnt say or post.

29 Jan
Did I judge anyone? No. Do I care what you have to say? Lol.... Hell no! Your someone to talk, if you don't like my s*** than don't read it or post on it.. Isn't that what you are getting at. Lol.. Tell it to someone who cares.
29 Jan
So your telling her not to form and opinion of your actions or are you accusing her of forming an opinion of your actions? If I dnt like turnip greens because they stink and look gross and taste yucky am I judging turnip greens?
29 Jan
I like how u getting work up about my post but yet u dont care lol somebody getting moody. Everyone entitled to thier own opinions and u dont like mines well sucks for u.
29 Jan
@ Louis ummm what post are you talking about I'm not aware of your post and in fact hav never read nor noticed a post with your name...its seems everyone is worked up about stefanies post ( sorry if I spelled your name wrong I can't remember how to spell it )
29 Jan
And no I do not thnk tht u were specifically addressing me just wandering what post u were talking about
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 28, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

Hey

29 Jan
Im was and am addressing anyone that get aggavatied or ingnore by people post you dont have to read any forms that are address u dont have to follow everyone that follows u.u dont have to view every pic that pop up so ppl getting annoyed by what other have to say is lame to me just say everyone entitled to thier own oppinion and u cant stop it.
29 Jan
The fact my name was tagged inby other ppl that why im replying i dont really care about what others say on here i have a voice just like other ppl n u cant stop me for using it.
29 Jan
Actually anything thts truly not appropriate can be stopped it can be flagged unappropriate and reported as well as the violators as skimble may hav allowed a free to talk about option within their application but they also included rules for users of the site as well as commend and encourage users to report all violations and as well as in such cases violators will be denied further access of ths application...so their are limitations...as well as consequences ths is not I can do whatever I want site and you can't stop it app...I personally like the social part of...
29 Jan
Yes but others hav a right not to listen... and common law...tho we have freedom to speak what we want doesn't mean we have the freedom to use it unwisely...freedom is a responsibility and if used wrong to long becomes a privilege tht is taken away
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 12:30am
via Android

@#Louis J. Okay then.... y don't u go to some other site where it is appropriate to post and comment whatever u want. Its NOT appropriate to do most of the things others do on here. The name is WORKOUT TRAINER, not Facebook or Twitter.

29 Jan
I can post whatever i want like i said if you dont like you dont have to read it just pass by it and move on with you business.
29 Jan
Lol, if you're so intent on reading WORDS, check out the ACTUAL NAME and description of one of the forums: "Hodge-Podge; for when you DON'T want to talk about dieting or exercise"
29 Jan
Actually it is appropriate because the makers of skimble created it tht way it may not be facebook but it is a social media with the options available to talk about whatever you want . The makers of skimble have the option placed in the forum topic ...its called "hodge podge" ths is their topic title not the users of ths apps title ...therefore it is not an exclusive workout trainer... and indeed is appropriate tho their may b a few tht take advantage of tht...but isn't tht common?
29 Jan
Well if you don't like what she say then maybe u should move on. Think before you speak because everything you saying u kinda referring to yourself. Lol
29 Jan
Im not violating any rules just voicing my opinion and ppl getting mad n flagged or report things base on other opinion that dont hurt anyone just the truth is not cool.
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 8:11am
via iOS
It's fun to have conversations about a lot of things with random people who all like to exercise (otherwise they wouldn't have this app). If certain people are annoying me with their mindless posts about nothing, or their narcissistic comments/posts, what I do is I laugh at them. Yep. I have a solid giggle at those immature/narcissistic/supremely annoying people. Then I don't give them the chance to get a response out of me and I move on to other conversations that interest me
03 Jun
I LOVE what you have written :-)
5 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 7:08pm
Ahh, you got me!.I`m on here for dating too.
5 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 7:13pm
Ahh, you got me!.I`m on here for dating too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51