:( No motivation!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 3:28am
via Android

After working a 14 hour shift today and having a migraine I have no motivation rather sit on the couch and watch teen mom. SOMEONE HELP!!

29 Jan
I don't have motivation either, I just do it. Set aside time and do it. It will take awhile to get over the lazy-longing but its starting to become habits for me and I'm enjoying it.
29 Jan
What I found is that you need to work hard and push yourself for 3 weeks. Then after this time it starts forming a habit and you feel guilty for not exercising. And just think of how great you feel after a good session with all the endorphins flowing. Good luck!
29 Jan
I fought through it and completed one work out! Still need and want to complete an ab workout tonight. I feel great though now! Thank you.
29 Jan
Start off with a stretch to loosen up the muscles might relieve some tension, making the migraine less severe. Then you might just find the added motivation your looking for
31 Jan
The only easy day was yesturday
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 4:12am
via Android

I've struggled with that lately but you just have get up and give it a go!

29 Jan
U can do it turn u on some music and get started
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I was the same way. I use music to keep me going. Keep my mind distracted.  I'm still tired but working out helps, kinda like an energy booster. And at the end of the week I feel good.

1086696_100001907643975_670712906_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

I guess you need to ask yourself why you want to go to the gym in the first place?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51