Pet Peeves

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:04am
via Android

What is your major pet peeve? For me it's people who aren't punctual. Punctuality is a must. If you say meet me at the gym in 20 minutes, I expect you to be there in 20 minutes cause I'll be there 30 minutes before you get there. Lets go.

05 Feb
Omgosh I'm the same way! I'm always early, can't stand late people.
06 Feb
Lol yep
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:17am
via iOS
Omg you must hate me so much XD fore me it's haters and narrow minded people.
30 Jan
I feel more sorry for narrow minded people than anything. Lol Haters are fun. They make life interesting. Lmao
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:40am
via Android

Ppl who complain and do nothing about it action speaks louder than word.

30 Jan
I second this
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 12:59am
via Android

Ignorant and condescending people

30 Jan
Condescending people are usually very egotistical as well. They grind my gears too. Lol
30 Jan
Yes I could not agree with you more! I work with people like that they def grind my gears haha
30 Jan
Okay. So egotistical people are #2 on my list of pet peeves. What is up with all those Damn "selfies" on Instagram? I mean, do you not have anything else going on in your life? Lol
30 Jan
Haha I second that.
30 Jan
I dont have any probelm with that but some ppl take istagram pic overboard
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 1:13am
via Android

When people ignore the fact that you hold the door open for them, or when you acknowledge someone but they don't acknowledge you back...when your having a good day but someone has to yell at you and ruin it....when you take out the trash and theres a hole in it and it breaks...when you try to be kind to someone but they refuse to be kind back to you... when people forget to turn the lights off before they leave the house...when people turn out to be total grouches...when you have to pee but it goes away by the time you get to the bathroom...people who talk to themselves out loud...n I got more but I'm tired of typing on

30 Jan
Lol damn. Sounds like you're constantly being annoyed. I don't think people should be nice to me just because I was nice to them. I be nice to people because it's who I am. I also make a conscious decision on who to show kindness towaeds, even though it's usually everyone I meet. I do this because there are too many people who are unloved in this world. Just showing a bit of kindness can go a long way. Don't let it deter you from sharing your kindness. :)
30 Jan
Lol I can go on and on, I'm big on rants and that's probably a big pet peeve for some people ...but it's because I'm pretty observant...I'm the kind of person who is really kind to everyone too, but when one deals with people on a daily basis,it can get aggravating, and need to rant about someone or something
30 Jan
@Di w tht is so true!!!! People are so hurt and broken and alone and sometimes they try to hide it with meaness and stuff and tht kind word or tht smile is what they need to just knw tht their is purpose for thm... tht somebody cares....its a life saving medicine
01 Feb
Or this one you open the door for thm and they open th one beside it...I hate tht!
01 Feb
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 1:28am
via Android

Smelly people and the ones who get late

30 Jan
Smelly people like homeless? Or just people who neglect personal hygiene intentionally? Lol
30 Jan
Personal hygiene is very important to me... nothing you can do with homeless people... but not in that kind (I'm not evil). So mostly people who doesn't take care i guess bad dressed people fall in this category.
30 Jan
Gotchya. This is so true.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:48am
via Android

People who leave you or reject you and never tell u y .... people (used as a general term ) who claim a " positive outlook "by pointing out the" negative" in absolutely everything and everybody ... manipulating the truth.. a lie is a lie even if you manipulate your words to be truthful your intent is stillĀ  deceit ..

06 Feb
I knew someone like that. It was horrible being around her all the time, so I avoided her as much as I could.
07 Feb
Exactly
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:08am
via Android

People who stare, attention whores, those who complain in vain, overly sensitive males & flakes.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 11:11pm
via iOS
Drivers who don't turn down their high beam head lights, drivers who tailgate and a driver who likes to changes lines like its a freakin amusement park ride!
01 Feb
Just hang your head out the window and yell "weee", "weee" :)
01 Feb
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 5:26am
via Android

Hey

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 12:29pm
via Android

You need to move to the country side where people are very well mannered and friendly, even on the highway. :)

07 Feb
Lol ull be highly disappointed
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 12:42pm
via iOS
People who judge others based on appearance,everyone is different so y judge
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 4:18am
via Android

When I take time out of my schedule to train someone and they back out 15 minutes before the session.

Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 4:57am
via Android

Good one Matt. I'm ashamed to say that I'm guilty of that one.

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 2:19pm
via iOS
People who smack when chewing gum
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 3:28pm
via Android

You guys are give all my answers. Guess maybe I have too many pet peeves lol!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51