Mid - week venting

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 1:09am
via Android

What's the worse thing that has happened to you today that's making you count down to the weekend?

For me it's working long ass hours and not even getting a bit of appreciation for working overtime without pay. -_- I need a new job. Pronto!

30 Jan
That sux:( im in the same boat underappreciated and overworked :P
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 1:31am
via Android

So not cool! But I'm sure their is someone tht appreciates you even if they dnt tell you...

30 Jan
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 3:22am
via Android

Today was the worst day I have had in recent memory. Car accident on the way into work. Fortunately no people were hurt, only our cars.

30 Jan
Omg. That's horrible. So sorry to hear that. That's good no one was hurt though.
30 Jan
My thoughts exactly. Cars are fixable - people not as much!
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:20am
via Android

So i work a local clubs in my area. I just pulled a 10 hour shift .an  made nothing! $0  can't wait for the weekend .hopefully it makes up for theses cold snowy days.

30 Jan
Wow. I think you just topped my venting. Damn.
30 Jan
We had zeros customer all day. Definitely sucks. I basically work for free
30 Jan
Geez! Not only that, you wasted your entire day. If I knew I wasn't going to get paid and nobody would show up I would leave. I'd rather be doing something I want to do for free than for someone else. Lol But man, hope tomorrow is better for you.
30 Jan
Exactly!!! I'm in Michigan and we have at least 2 feet of snow on the ground right now and it's all types of negative degrees right now .so no one leaving there house to come to any club whatsoever. In is this weather I'm an independent contractor so I just asked me to give me the next month and a half off. I'll just work my second job more

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51