Motivation needed :(

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:07am
via Android

Hey guys I'm a high school senior & my winter formal is this Friday. I'm missing out on it because I thought id look disgusting in whatever I wore . Recently ive been feeling like a fat whale and I have really low self esteem . Every time I try to loose weight people put me down or I end up quitting . I really wanna lose weight and look amazing by the time prom and graduation come . How do I do this ? :(

30 Jan
Don't let anybody put you down just work hard to show everybody you can do it and prove then wrong.
30 Jan
Keep your goal in front of you. At first it will be all about LOOKING better but once you start FEELING better you will be addicted
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:12am
via Android

Thank you ! But I get lost and I dont know what to do sometimes :(

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:16am
via Android

First of all don't give up & have confidence in ur self. As long as u feel beauty within you, You will look beautiful whatever size you are. And u should know that ur target is not the prom dress. Ur target is ur whole life =)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:18am
via Android

Thank you ♡ .. I'm trying to find it but I have more work to do since im not satisfied . Your daughter is beautiful by the way :)

30 Jan
You can do it!! I have had three little girls, and every time I lost weight after each child. It takes dedication and determination! Keep telling yourself you can do it and don't give up! They pay off is so worth it!!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:43am
via Android

Thank you ! When I feel discouraged I will come back to this post & remind myself about your story :)

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:49am
via Android

You can start off doing small workouts 2to 8min for staters start eating fruits.  Also healthy snacks like specail k bars.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:55am
via Android

Should I be writing down everything I eat and drink ?

30 Jan
No. But track your sugar intake using my fitness pal Tracking calories is a joke. Also, drink lots of water.
30 Jan
No but if u want to it be helpful but it just more time and stress that what i think
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Okay thank you !!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 3:23pm
via Android

You Can Do It Get Pumped Get Siked :) Need Help Just Let Me Know

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:44pm
via Android

First of all, I've been in a similar position. As difficult as it is, ignore anyone's opinions about you. Try not to care what they think of you. Secondly, start thinking about the things that you like about yourself. If you need to, write it down. Then start thinking about the things you would like to better about yourself, not what society would like and start from there x

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

Got it . I started working out last night and now im sore /.\

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 8:59pm
via Android

Thank you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51