Too cold to work out?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 2:51am
via Android

Finding being snowed in a little irritating. Haven't worked out in two days. Not used to this in Alabama. Anybody else feeling sluggish in the cold weather?

30 Jan
Same. But I have three flights of stairs I go up and down to keep heart pumping regardless. Lol You'd think I'd get use to them by now, but I still get out of breath getting from the basement to the bedroom upstairs. Lol
30 Jan
As a personal trainer and ex armed forces and single mum I train what ever the weather, if weather too bad which in the united kingdom weather is always shit lol ten i train in front room when not training clients
30 Jan
Thanks. I thought about working out at hone but I'm not really equipt for it. I think as soon as the roads are safe again I will go buy me a mat and one of those balls for the next time I can't make it to the gym. I have insanity but I can't do it with all three of my kids hone because they tend to get in my way. Lol.
Image_thumb
119 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:24am
via iOS
Working out is actually going to keep you warm. Everytime it's cold, I work out to stay warm. Just stay inside and move around. 
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:46am
via iOS
Workout at home. - your friendly neighborhood Canadian
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 9:39am
via iOS
Working out inside maybe?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:42pm
via iOS
I'm from the NY area so no stranger to cold but it is still difficult to get out of bed in the morning.  I keep my workout clothes next to the radiator so they are nice and warm for me when I wake up and I invested in some fleece lined leggings and leg earners.  Huge difference!
30 Jan
Also drinking a preworkout really warms me up. I believe it's the niacin in it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51