How are your eating habits

5 posts | Original | Recent
150 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:50am
via Android

My eating habits are the one thing that I haven't master yet. What about you?

30 Jan
I start with drinking half a gallon of water. Eat a couple eggs with noodles, workout, lunch is a bit heavier, lil snacks here and there. Dinner varies depending on time for me.
72 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:30am
via iOS
My eating habits are pretty bad. College right? Doing my own grocery shopping has helped and switching from sweets to fruits did too. My dessert is yogurt with honey or blueberries or coconut flakes/chia seeds. And having a lil bit of dark chocolate before I sleep :P just try to make little changes each day and you'll get there, I promise! (Ex. Water with lemon as opposed to juice, or chicken or fish instead of red meat)
191 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 9:37am
via iOS
Not great but I'm working out fine so it doesn't bother me that much.
151 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:52pm
via iOS
Mines is very inconsistant. One minute I'm eating salad with no dressing next minute I'm devouring a pack of Oreos
31 Jan
Lol sounds like my diet :P
73 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 11:01pm
via Android

Drinking water is my only bad habit OH and eating those late night snacks even though it's still healthy I shouldn't eat within 2 1/2 hours before I sleep. With water that's all I drink and I still don't drink enough.I hate most fruit juices so I don't purchase them and I stopped purchasing milk because I will inhale it all keeping all of that fat that I don't need. So my water intake is my main problem but I force myself to drink 1 pint (which is not much) before I sleep

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51