Ugh insanity.... :(

3 posts | Original | Recent
64 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:12am
via Android

:( so I have been totally slacking on waking up early to work out. I am so mad at myself. My kid threw off my whole routine. (Excuses!!!!!) I am however getting him into a really good routine of going to bed on time. 3 nights in a row! So getting rid of that excuse. Hubby wants to start working out with me. Sooo going to start again this weekend. Im not sure if I want too continue insanity or just find some good workouts on here to do.. I found some awesome ones that I may do to mix things up a bit.. I so need to do this though. I was feeling so good I don't know what my problem is!!! Sucky part is this would be my final week of the first half if it hadn't been disrupted

30 Jan
30 Jan
As a personal trainer I haven't tried insanity it doesn't speak to me but importance about fitness is trying new things , if it works for u stick it but try new things, I tried pole dancing at a gym before Xmas first time I did told I was a natural lol
30 Jan
Arrr auto correct meant appeal
30 Jan
And I have a toddler, I left the army before Xmas so if I can tackle army n a kid and now my own business as a personal trainer and a kid then any one can. If u need any tips just give me a shout
30 Jan
Sarah plzzz give ur contact number
5 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 11:39am
via iOS
You are very lucky that your husband wants to workout with you. I would love that. I've tired to get mine to for years, finally gave up. I just started adding a morning workout along with an afternoon workout. I have a little one myself. I know exactly what you are talking about. We all need support. Especially me trying to do this alone. (No friends that live close will workout with me either)
61 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 11:56am
via Android

Complete the last week of the 1st half of insanity. Push ur self to do it even if took u 2 weeks to complete. And Then try something knew. If you want to return back to insanity just pick up from where u have ended & in ur case it will be the second phase of insanity. Of course having a little obstacle (ur toddler) makes your exercising routine a bit hard. I have a toddler my self & it's not easy.  You have to be flexible as much as u can

31 Jan
We have set a date for Sunday lol even if he doesn't get up with me I told him to kick my ass out of bed. I think we are all caught up on sleep now. I know why not now right? For me setting a time and day to start helps me to commit. Setting my mind to it ya know? I might do as suggested to finish where I left off. Also considered starting over. I was only 2 weeks into it. Not like it would hurt lol. Also thinking about doing part insanity part workout trainer to...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51