Favorite protein power

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 4:39pm
via iOS
What is your favorite protein powder/supplement to use? I'm using muscle milk powder but I admittedly don't have much to compare it too.
30 Jan
Carnivor - all beef, don't have to worry about digestion issues, greater efficacy also.
31 Jan
I like Optimum Nutrtion Nitrocore 24 Vanilla Cream. Great taste and has 2 different kinds of protein.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

I like Gold Standard 100% Whey by Optimum Nutrition. Dissolves easily and tastes good.

31 Jan
amplified 60 & BSN isolate
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

Platinum Hydro Whey is the best I've had by far, the nutrition and taste! The triple chocolate flavor gets rid of that sweet tooth I get sometimes and it mixes very easily. A little expensive though

30 Jan
I use hydrowhey sometimes also. The taste of the seems a lil bit fuller to me though.
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

I'm lactose intolerant so Elite iso100 is what I use. The best tasting brand I have used is IsoFuel brand from muscleandstrength.com. It by far the smoothest I've had and the service is awesome.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:37pm
via Android

I like the Body Fortress Chocolate Peanut Butter. It tastes good and is cheap.

30 Jan
Mmmm sounds good
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 5:39pm
via Android

I like whey protien plus by muscletech because I can buy it at walmart in 2 pound container for 18 bucks...but my favorite favorite has always been whey isolate which is zero carb which fits my macro nutrients and desighner whey because of taste

30 Jan
So whey isolate and designer whey are two different products?
30 Jan
Yes they are ..I use the one by muscletech frm walmart because 18 bucks is cheaper thn 50+ ..Whey isolate is the best for me but desighner whey is the best tasting to me....
30 Jan
Don't forget, not all protein is equal. You get what you pay for
30 Jan
Thts tru!!! ..muscletech tho is not a generic brand and they sell good products th one walmart is selling is quite decent with 30 grams of protien per scoop with only 9 carbs has my bcaas and l-glutamine in it tho I also use in conjunction liquid Bcaas by twin lab and is 170 cal per serving..its not loaded with sugar and is adequate enough for me to use in place of my number 1 whey isolate esp. Whn economical restrictions restrain me to make a different choice instead of th better choice
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 30, 2014 6:00pm
via iOS
I just get the least expensive one from Walmart.
30 Jan
Seems like a legit strategy lol
30 Jan
That can work if your body (digestive tract) handles it well. I tried some early on and had severe constipation and bloating.
31 Jan
Thts not the protien powder its the diet to much of one and not enough of something else...usually a symtom of a low carb high protien diet
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 1:33am
via iOS
Natures Bounty Protien Powder
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Jan 31, 2014 2:50am
via Android

I've been into Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Natural. It's not as scientifically perfectly delicious as the the Dynamix Elite 7 I was using (which was SO delicious, btw) but I love the all natural, no dairy thing.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 31, 2014 9:09am
via iOS
Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein by Optimum Nutrition. Easy to mix with anything

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51