Question:

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:26pm
via Android

Does exercising when you're sick with the cold or flu actually speeds the process to recovery?

Feb 1, 2014 2:29pm
via Android

How long would it take to see results in muscle tone.

01 Feb
I'd say depending on how often you're working on your muscles.
01 Feb
What about if i worked out about 5-6 days using this program
02 Feb
Trying to find a mathmatical equation to calculate exaclty how long..would be as difficult as counting every grain of sand or trying to measure the waters of the pacific with a measuring cup...their are many personal variables tht would make up that equation and the time frame would vary greatly frm person to person
02 Feb
Tho their is estimations of period of time it takes to start building actual muscle mass...try Google
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:44pm
via iOS
Yes and no. It depends on how sick you are, and what workout you do. Because while working out does build up your immune system, when you are sick there is a fine line between building your immune system and (for lack of a better term) overloading it. I hope that helps. :)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 9:32pm
via Android

Actually I dnt knw but I do exercise whn sick seems to me it runs its course either way

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 11:12pm
via Android

Wether its good for you or not, why would you want to?

01 Feb
True story. :-)
01 Feb
I feel horrible right now. Yuck.
01 Feb
Rest it off - soaking in a bath always helps - then once you get better you can hit the workouts in beast mode!
01 Feb
That's sounds amazing. But I don't have the luxury. :-)
02 Feb
I feel your pain - I had no bayh tub for 2 1/2 years when I was in the military, showers everyday

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51