Help Losing 10-15 Pounds?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 2, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

Any ideas on a fast way to lose that much weight? At the moment I'm just doing between 40-50 minutes of dancing, lifting weights, crunches, jumping jacks and walking. Anything else I should do or any ideas for a different workout? Anything helps. :) Thank you.

02 Feb
How's your eating habits?
02 Feb
Your exercises are really good.all you need to do is to check your diet.make sure you have little quantity of meal but 6-8 times a day.prefer brown rice,brocolli ,milk,egg,fish.they contain low fat and high calories
02 Feb
To AM: My eating habits are good. XD I barely eat carbs, I cook, I choose my foods very wisely (my boyfriend gets mad of I say I wanna go back to being vegan), I don't drink milk (infact I'm sure the only dairy I have is cheese but I'm lactose intolerant so I have to take an enzyme for that) . And that's it xD
02 Feb
To Priyank: Well that's really good to hear :D ....I like fish! XD haha thanks a bunch :)
02 Feb
To burn fat use weights to burn calories do more cardio
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 1:55am
via Android

Well... for abs, i would recommend V Sit Crunches. For lower abs, Leg Lifts... and i did some tricep dips yesterday, and i definitely felt it today.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51