Will Power

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:50am
via Android

Ok.... so I have NO will power!! When I decide to change my life and start clean eating and excercising... I fail!!! Has anybody won the battle?? Any tips?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:57am
via Android

I feel the same way. I can stick with a exercise program,  but not a diet.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 4, 2014 3:58am
via Android

Keep doing it. Eat clean do workout daily. U will get result for sure and most importantly train harder then last time that's how u going to make progress. There are no secret in fitness world u have to work day after day. Stay motivated.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:59am
via Android

Hi Lori... I wish I can at least  stick to excercise but not even that... I get home from work and watch tv. 

04 Feb
Do jumping jacks during break. So that's 5 min per half an hour. Well it's something compared to you sitting on couch during break. Gradually you will feel like extending 5 min to 10 n so on.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 3:29pm
via Android

Start with small, achievable goals.  Write them down and hang them everywhere.  The could be as simple as. I will work out 3 days this week for 30 minutes.   Or I will eat an apple as a snack vs a candy bar or chips.  Or I will drink water instead of soda.   Be creative but keep them positive.  Start them out as I will vs I will not.
If you can find someone else to workout with you to help hold you accountable or set a schedule to workout and stick to it.

Best of luck.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 6:01pm
via iOS
Baby steps is key. Don't focus on removing stuff. Like  a 5 min workout every other day. 2 more glasses of water a Day. 200 grams of veggies. Then continue to ad more and more stuff every 2. Or 3th week and before you know it your on the right track. :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51