What gets you motivated to start working out?

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 8:11pm
via Android

I was wondering what is it that fuels your drive to work out 24/7? I was going for about a month straight then i just started not going some days till it was not going all together

04 Feb
You gotta start working out truly for yourself and you will be commited. I am just starting because I truly want to be healthy and not gasp for aor after running a block....ya know ?
Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 9:34pm
via Android

For me it was remembering that my grandfather died at 34 due to a heart attack. I don't have a weight problem, but I'm now 34 and don't want to leave my wife a kids behind!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 10:08pm
via Android

Yeah like it was easy in the military because your forced to stay in shape and pt everyday but now that im out i just have no motivation to exercise

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 10:18pm

When I see pics of woman who's bodies look amazing. I just think I want to look like that, that is why I look at inspiration pics everyday so I can stay motivated :)

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Feb 4, 2014 11:48pm
via Android

Its a personality thing .. some see working out as fun and enjoy it so they dnt need "Motivation" some see it as work or somthing tht needs to be done or somthing they hav to do.. I like it I do it ..its fun and I like how it feels... find an activty tht u love and u wont hav to be motivated nor lose motivation...I hate cardio so you want find me doing workouts with lots of burpees high knees and running in place and stuff like tht but I love basketball and weighttraing and by incorporating circut training I get plenty of cardiovascular activity If I need more Ill walk treadmill but you get the point change ur mind set find something u love never lose motivation again

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Because I'm on a college dance team and all we wear is crop tops and shorts....I HAVE TO STAY IN SHAPE or my coach will give you the talk and tell our trainer to give you extra workouts... but before that I've always worked out for the fun of it, for good stamina, and for my well being since diabetes and high blood pressure runs in my family...and honestly I LOVE exercising it's like my way of getting high...it's weird but so true

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 1:10am
via Android

I wanna be in the best shape ever for the first time in my life, plus your confidence boost the better you look.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 5, 2014 1:20am
via Android

Mine's would be looking at other women who lost a lot of weight in a year, so I think I can differently do it too!!

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 1:37am
via Android

Mine is looking at my 2 kids and thinking..I wanna be around to see their kids. Reminded all the time of the health issues my family already has. Also I look in the mirror and think I can be better. I haven't logged a workout in a while. I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. I do exercise moves I learned from here there. The time I have put into what I do...I can honestly say I am better, but not finished.

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 2:18am
via Android

I am motivated by the thought of how it makes me feel if I don't do it. I like trying new things often so when I skip a workout it's as if I'm denying myself a new experience. Maybe I could have broken one of my records that day, but I would never know because I didn't try.

1117069_100000015085833_508844029_n_thumb
1 Post
Feb 5, 2014 2:51am
via Android

Personally i like to think the more i work the more prepared for anything.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 12:51pm
via Android

It makes me happy and reduce all my stress..

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 1:25pm
via Android

I want to improve my health , it is my commitment with me , I don't care about anyone what they said , It is my soul voice.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 5, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

First its you... N secondly it is your crush or a person u really love but he or she says u r not fit.. work hard

05 Feb
F them
41697_30116118_1786286240_n_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 2:42am
via Android

Im training for a marathon in phoenix on march 1st.. i live in ohio and i feel that the money put into the trip there, i better have my body ready.. plus.. pool parties all summer.. sooo why not get in shape??  I feel like it takes three months of dedication and hard work before any results are seen..so now is the time to get it going!! Good luck all!

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 3:07am
via Android

Determination, will power!!!!!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 7, 2014 3:17am
via Android

The goal being strong to be useful 

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 7, 2014 3:28am
via Android

My drive to start working out is looking in the mirror everyday at my stomach nd butt . Which is nothing major but problems i would rather resolve now than later !

07 Feb
Really True, You're right.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51