Occasional insominia plz help!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

I had the longest night of my life last night i went to bed at 11did not fall asleep til 4am and had to get up for work at 630 I usually sleep pretty well..but this has been reoccuring for me the past few months. Anyone else suffer from this? Or have tips or advice?? I realize its not a severe case but its extremely frustrating not to mention exhausting. Thanks and i just noticed i mispelled insomnia lol yeah im tired lol

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

I wish I knw how to help you...I have ths problem to but its cause I can't stop thinking I worry to much... I hope you can get some sleep soon! And that somebody on here has some good advice for you...

05 Feb
K thnx for the support anyways :)
05 Feb
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 5, 2014 8:34pm
via iOS
What helped me was realizing the body needs consistency. So, go to bed 30mins before you would usually go to bed. Have a "go to bed" routine like a warm shower?, journal in your thoughts or even writing affirmations or read.

If it still doesn't help, may be it's your hormones. When mine went out of whack, my insomnia was bad and I had headaches too not mention crying episodes.

Take care. Try not to stress over not getting sleep.  Just remember it's okay to say no sometimes your health comes first.
05 Feb
K thank you means a lot:) i think thats my problem sometimes my mind just races :P I try to have a bedtime routine my problem is too weekend rolls around and routine is out the window lol I will look into it being hormones too..I was having anxiety attacks too probably cause I was stressed about being up for so long :( thank u again for advice i feel better already :)
05 Feb
Your welcome.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51