need a " trainer/tutor"

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 3:51am
via Android

i need help... im a young single mom and to be honest.. i get side tracted and not work out and eat horribly! i would love a tutor/ mentor/ trainer whatever u would like to be called help! i prefer a woman who is in good shape and can ask me stuff like what work outs i do and what i ate ect.
anyways yeah, reply on here and if u want to help that be awesome we can communicate on facebook too if that be easier.. thank u!!! ah.. i wrote alot lol

06 Feb
You can kik me @ AshC.B. or pm/follow me on here to keep each other motivated to reach our fitness goals :-)
06 Feb
Hey Moriah I'm keen to help. We can motivate each other :-)
06 Feb
hahaha kik u?
06 Feb
hey my facebook is Moriah Burklund.. i am not good navigating this site so hit a gurl up there :)) thank u GOD bless!
06 Feb
Hey Moriah do u have The app Kik or whatsup? No longer have facebook. My kik name Sparkl2511.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 4:35am
via Android

I am not a lady but I am a high schooler that can help, I do XC, Cross Country skiing, and track and feild and have gone to state, if you arent interested check out a Facebook page called gypsum Fury

06 Feb
Sorry, the Facebook group is WECMRD FURY fitness training
06 Feb
thank u.. they have ppl tht want to do personal training?
06 Feb
i didnt aee no personal training.. and i aint got a track here i run along side a road haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51