What diet are you on ?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 7, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

What diet are you on and how much weight have you lost so far

07 Feb
I'm not on a diet. I eat whatever I want but I do count my calories and workout religiously. So far I have lost 36lbs!
07 Feb
Hy im from nz and im gonna on a drink diet call herbalife :-)
07 Feb
The i eat want i want diet with portion control... i lost 32lb so far
08 Feb
Sonia !! Pls Share with with us the Herbal Diet..thankyouu! !
22 Feb
Dieting sux but if you really into it go for
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 2:49am
via Android

"Stiff arm" diet. Just push the plate away from you. Someone offer some cake,stiff arm them and say no thanks.

09 Feb
I am a wellness coach, know alot about diets..Im a modified vegitarian..Im also using a high quality super nutitional whey protien from new zealand..do regular cellular cleanses..
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 3:17am
via Android

I'm on the low sugar diet. No more than 40g of sugar a day. If you think about it, that's one can of Coke! Stay away from sugar.

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 6:27pm
via Android

I'm on the low carb diet right now, me and a friend of mine are doing this, we both are swimmers and sport freaks, so it's pretty tough during practices without some energy...carbs only after practice and only food like muesli or yoghurt/milk...

09 Feb
Im on one too.hard work with no energy isnt it
09 Feb
It's horrible
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 7:12pm
via Android

Bacon diet

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:17pm
via Android

I am on the diabetic diet, that means all the vegetables meat and grains in the world, but not a lot of fruit

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

See food, eat food

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 10:06pm
via Android

I'm on the

Have to eat more diet haha

Cause before I didn't eat enough:p..

With this app I've lost 10-12 pounds but idk if I've gained some of it. 

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 1:17am
via Android

No diet here, just eating less processed, packaged and fast foods that are nothing more than fat(bad for you) salt(makes you retain water), refined sugars(turns to fat) preservatives and chemicals. No thanks.  Tons of veggies and fruitsI have lost 11lbs although I am not trying to lose weight.  Its been a major turn around because I was the queen of junk food. 3 months in on Thursday.

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 5:42pm
via Android

I have made my main meal of the day vegetable soup (homemade) and salad with a very small amount of Caesar dressing. I'll do like Greek yogurt for breakfast and maybe fruit, and protein and more salad for my last meal. This worked for me a few years ago. I lost about 20 pounds in two months :)

Webcam-toy-foto93_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:23am
via Android

If it fits your macros “ diet

11 Feb
No diet! Just eat health and work out.......dieting to me is silly once u stop it the weight comes back....but if you change your lifestyle eating habbits and workout then Now I have more control over my body and my weight.....all bodys are differnt my body doesnt like Wheat products :-...(
25 Feb
Damn , okey so you are talking to someone who has been eating healthy in the past 4 years and working out hard since 2012. Don t jump to conclusions straight away , macros have to be tracked and adjusted correctly for a female to be able to go under 15 % bodyfat (my goal) jeeez

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51