Need to lose 50lbs! Help

30 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 9:19pm
via Android

I really want to lose 50lbs, but can never get motivated to workout. I also have NOOO idea what I'm doing. Any advice?

07 Feb
Eat light snacks every 2 hours
07 Feb
To curb my appetite. Thanks you :)
07 Feb
Yeah drink plenty of water eat bananas when ur working out have some music that u like & work out like that let me know how it turn out for u
09 Feb
Think of your personal haters, than imagine your body as them as your body than work your ass off
09 Feb
Hi, Im a wellness coach, happy to be of sevice to you.. Give me a call or text 206 963-0450 thank you! Joyce
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 9:25pm
via Android

Yes! Wich parts of your body do you wanna highlight

07 Feb
Tummy, thighs, and arms... all of it honestly
07 Feb
How many sit ups, push ups and squats can you do
07 Feb
Do you get motivation from listening to music or watching music videos?
07 Feb
I have a hard time getting motivated also. I always listen to music threw head phones and kind of just get in my own zone. Also i work heavier on the cardio along with sit ups, squats and push ups "even if there on your knees" i started that way. Try jogging 30 mins everyday, quick steps if you get tired and defiantly a more nutritious diet or and less food intake. It takes alot to burn off a few calories. Also if you don't feel comfortable jogging outside, you can jog in place. If you can't seem to find...
07 Feb
Thomas: your advice is amazing! I will definitely be in touch! I do love listening to music when I jog/run.
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:07pm
via Android

eat whole grain :brown rice,oatmeal lean protein:chicken breast,egg whites turkey breast fruit:grapes,berries,bananas,apples veggies:spinach,asparagus,kale,carrots,zucchini. stay away from greasy foods ,sodas etc and drink plenty water . how's your workout routines?

07 Feb
I am trying to get a solid schedule down. So far, I've just been jogging when I can. I have cut my intake quite a bit. I downloaded the app to get some good exercises, and definitely found some
07 Feb
cool do u know how to jump rope? if so do 30sec fast.as.u can the rest between set 10sec do up to 12mins
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

I may have to buy a jump rope then

07 Feb
it will help alot, here's a example hiit workout:jumprope,jumping jacks,moutain climbers,burpees,sucides each one 30sec then rest.
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:26pm
via Android

Burpees?

07 Feb
Burpees are death! Omg
07 Feb
lol that they is. burpess:get in push position kick your feet out an explode up if u look there the appt its on here
07 Feb
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:41pm
via Android

Oh no...

07 Feb
I reccomend wearing a sports bra or two doing burpees... because tits will def get in the way.. take it from me
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:54pm
via Android

Yeah, I have a few go to sports bras for stuff like that lol

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:55pm
via Android

It sounds fun, but deadly lol

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:16pm
via Android

The hard thing is to start... make something you like or do something you have fun with... i play soccer and look for friends and leagues every where and yes first days will be hard but ones you get used to it... easy

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 7, 2014 11:32pm
via Android

I'm happy the advice helped and feel free to contact me whenever. If you don't feel like you can find a sutiabal workout i will help make you one that's not to harsh but will help you lose around 3 to 5 pounds a week. And pretty soon you'll feel so great you'll want to go for jogs around your neighborhood to show off the new you

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:33pm
via Android

That sounds amazing! I will def keep in touch

08 Feb
Sounds good :-) and I'm happy to see all the other support. It will definitely help motivate you.
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

Heyyy jasmine, when i first started to workout, it wasn't my fav thing to do lol. So i bought a pre-workout powder. It can help motivate u to workout, it gives u a lil energy too. Also everyone gave great advice on eating healthy. Dont look at it as a diet but a healthy lifestyle. And if your working out u can have a treat. And cardio is what u wanna do more in the beginning of ur weightloss. U dont look like your gonna need much done, so good luck and if ya need a workout buddy,  we can motivate each other. ; ) 

08 Feb
Thank you Jessica! I am always down to have a work out buddy or two ;)
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 12:10am
via Android

Thank tmyou Cedric :) will do

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 12:12am
via Android

I do want to thank everyone for the support, you have no idea how helpful it is (or maybe you do) I will definitely check in regularly to keep wveryone updated on how it's going, especially now that I've gotten all this help

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 12:16am
via Android

I like the idea of accountability. Do you have snapchat or kik?

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 12:22am
via Android

I actually don't,  but I have Skype and IG

08 Feb
What's your IG?
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 12:24am
via Android

birthright1

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 3:32pm
via Android

Heyy jasmine!!  Checking up on ya to see if ya got your workout in today lol  if ya busy get it in later gurl; ) Hope ur day going well!!

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 3:35pm
via Android

I believe on my profile u can check out some workouts i "liked" , also i made a couple up 2 lol. So you can check dem out.

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

Haha! Thanks! I just woke up believe it or not! I am usually up earlier. I am going to run some errands, come back, and get to it!

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:19pm
via Android

Great, work dat body out
Have fun, enjoy ur weekend.
Today i get to treat my self with a couple glasses of wine, yay me lol
Never mind me, im silly sometimes; )

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

Nothing wrong with some sillyness lol

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 8, 2014 8:45pm
via Android

Hi what's cardio exercise??? 

09 Feb
An exercise that gets your heart rate up. Examples: running, dancing, jump roping, etc. It burns calories, and also raises your metabolism.
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 1:34am
via Android

I've been doing a lot more running, and have realized that I HAVE to work on my stride. I seem to take tiny steps, and it tires me out waaay too quickly

18 Feb
Jumping rope is really gud for losing weight....I hv lost 4.5 kgs in 8wks...feels great....still long way 2 go
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 3:05am
via Android

I've gotten a lot of suggestions of jump rope. I have to buy one this week

29 Jun
I also need to loose about 40 pounds...I am just now starting to work out again....I used to weigh 220, but now I am at 175...It seems like I am stuck at this weight...Need some advice....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51