You're really weak if...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 10:21pm
via Android

If you can't find motivation from within you... obvi you're here to WORKOUT! To get healthy or get back into shape .. whatever your reason is, you downloaded this app to work out... if you cant view your LIFE as motivation then you lack major discipline... Sorry I'm ranting but I keep seeing these posts saying "I need help getting motivated" wtf!!??? No one can motivate you, you need to do it for yourself, otherwise you're wasting your own damn time... if you look in the mirror and are happy with how you look, then this doesnt apply to you.. but if you're unhappy with your looks or health then THERE IS YOUR motivation..looking good should motivate you... living should motivate you... sorry if I sound rude or whatever you think but I could honestly care LESS! I'm just speaking the truth.. if you dont like it then you're one of the people im talking about.. #nuffsaid

07 Feb
You were rude but brought up a good point
07 Feb
I didnt mean to be rude on purpose but honestly life is too short to not do everything you can to live a good long life
07 Feb
And like I said u brought up a good point
07 Feb
Awesome rant... I'm following you! Lol
08 Feb
u not being rude u just being 100 :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
67 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:10am
via Android

Not true, people need people....some people need a helping hand or that gentle but forceful nudge...apparently you are a strong willed person with a lot of self esteem but remember not everyone is not as strong as you. People need people.

08 Feb
This is a v good point, going to fitness classes and working together with others to achieve a common goal helped me loosw
08 Feb
..sorry hands are trembling from a workout! Yeah so these classes helped me loose 3 stone (40lbs) I don't go to those classes anymore so I try to recreate them in my living room. Ha
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:33am
via Android

No. It is good to motivate people till they get used to it.

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 6:03am
via Android

I think what was more being said that you shouldn't look to others to get healthy/fit. You need to be the driving force. We(the people on this app) can not be the driving force. You have to choose are you happy how you are or not.

08 Feb
Exaaactly
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 9:56am
via Android

Its funny sometimes its the same ones asking for motivation are usually the ones who haven't or haven't much at all worked out... their is a difference between needing help we all need help and those who are wanting you to push pull and drag thm by their hand... Its a made mind thing u either want it or u dnt..nobody can do tht for u... and frm what Ive found out is whn your working toward your goal or goals  u get more motivation and are more motivating thn asking all the time...

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 3:04pm
via Android

Must be nice to be an island :-) I hope you never find out one day that everybody needs somebody.  If you haven't experienced it yet - keep living.  You sound like the millionaires in Washington who thinks everyone that doesnt look, think and believe in the same values are loosers.  See where the type of value system has gotten ALL of us regardless of political affliation? I get what you're saying, but eventually everyone needs motivation. I'm sure we have people that inspires us.  Peace and good luck. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51