Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2014 12:37am
via Android

Does anyone have some suggestions for workouts to do? I need some motivation. I start out good for about a week then my body gets to sore and I just stop.

09 Feb
what type of workouts u looking for
09 Feb
I want to lose weight. Not to hard starting out. I need to lose 70lbs. Rather I say I want to lose 70lbs.
09 Feb
Soreness should be expected after the first workouts. Soreness and (notPAIN) means you caused the muscle s to do work which means they are in the first stages of reactionary growth and development. They are good supplements that can help with recovery. Protein and carb blends feed the muscles as well as amino acid blends. A good warm bath helps also. Don't forget to stretch. Find someone to follow on here as there is a great community of us in the same spot who need some help in motivation. One great site I use for info is muscleandstrength.com. they have...
09 Feb
Good advice from Marcus, when u feel pain and stiffness it means ur muscles have torn and are in the process of repair so u must eat the right food for that process. Stretching is v important
09 Feb
*remember u shouldn't workout for more than 6days without rest. As ur just starting, do it gradually and build up to more intense regular workouts. Ur body will adapt v quickly and u will see results very quickly. :-)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 1:05am
via Android

Do workouts that you have fun doing. So if you dont like running on a treadmill, dont do it! Cardio especially is usually easy to find something you like to do. There is so many options;  jump rope, dance, zumba, skate, swim, even go for a walk. Alsk, for other exercises besides cardio, try out all of the different things; pilates, lifting, yoga, HIIT, etc. And remember, when your body is sore, that just means that you worked hard! I actually like it when my body is sore. If it should have been and its not,  then i know i didnt push myself hard enough. I hope this helped in some way. Good luck!

09 Feb
I just start working out three days ago my body not use to it so i know what u mean about being sore but im not gone give up like my size just wont to tighten it up.....good luck u can do it
09 Feb
Thanks for the motivation. I said im going to start back tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay focued.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 1:49am
via Android

That's some great advice! I started working out 2 weeks ago and I'm sore all the time but I'm always just stretching and it feels good! I'm getting married in November and I wanna look good!

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 3:13pm
via Android

You've probably heard this before, but that a nude picture of yourself.  Just make sure it doesnt fall into the wrong hands :-) This along with finding something fun and defining small goals to celebrat may help.  At the end of the day, it will hurt and take time, and that is what separates the successful from the unsuccessful - the ability to tough it out.  Trust me, most people who exercise have wanted to quit :-) Invest in yourself and you will be rewarded.  Peace and good luck. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51