How to get rock hard abs? Urgent!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 6:44pm
via Android

Ive been doing different kinds of ab workouts,and i workout at home..please suggest me some really good ab workouts to do and how long and how many times a day should i do it?and when will i see results???

10 Feb
try adding weights to your abs routine:hanging dumbbell knee raises, overhead dumbbell churches, cable wood chops, planks. do up to 15x 15 reps, 30reps for your obliques. an u have to give it tie remember abs are made in the kitchen hope this info help u a bit
10 Feb
also try to reduce your bodyfat:jumprope,burpees,knee tucks,moutain climbers,suicides. should help u get your bodyfat down if u have a high bodyfat u want see your abs. as i said before your diet play a big role in your abs
10 Feb
What does the diet consists of???
10 Feb
oatmeal,brown rice,chicken breast,turkey breast,lean beef,kale,spinach,zucchini,bananas,apples,pineapples,berries. drink plenty water.
10 Feb
Thanks a lot demerarez..this helped a lot.!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 7:39pm
via Android

Depend on ur diet and than all abworks try to switch it upcombine them with intense cardio.it take about 2 to 3months depend how deciated u are four day a week workout till u cant go push urself to the limit

10 Feb
honesty u have to treat abs just.like any other muscle, try adding weights , or any other type of residence an contract your ab muscles
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:19pm
via Android

Side to sides! You take a medicine ball, about 14lbs then bring your legs up and swing it back and forth with your hands across your abs as many times as you can in twenty seconds. Then gice youself a ten second break and go again. Do that for four minutes

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:28pm
via Android

Just working out is not going to get you abs. You NEED to eat healthy and workout

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:37pm
via Android

I've got the same problem send me your xcomments to thanx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51