Lose weight. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:45am
via Android

Well they're a lot of ladies wanting to know when can see results... I have 5 days working out and i already seen results..But not every week you are going to lose the same weight...even not the same pounds you need to be patient ...i was not patient before i started working out...In reality it was really hard but its for me and I WANT A CUTE BODY..I didn't trust in me...I didn't trust in that i would do this But you know Something I DID IT..thanks for watch.. and if theres some mistakes.. Sorry i dont talk english much..

11 Feb
For the Ladies who have asked me the same question. I've told them to stay away from the scale, to take Selfies of their bodies & pay attention to how their clothing is fitting them. You'll slowly start seeing results. It'll took me around 2 months before other people started commenting on how I looked but I didn't truly notice for myself until 2-3 months in. Don't give up & keep pushing yourself. Once you make it a lifestyle, there will be no other way :)
11 Feb
That's an experience and a really good advice...Before i started working out i always got TIRED..So fast.. but i did it a LIFESTYLE ..And its becoming everydays essier.
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 1:04am
via Android

Very good advice that information should carry a long way too men and women trying too achieve the same results

11 Feb
Thank you!.
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 1:09am
via Android

Anytime I always give much respect when I see hard work and dedication and you have all of that thank you

11 Feb
Thank u so much.. "Remember dont be prisioner of your body".
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 2:36am
via Android

Slow and steady I say..it takes awhile but you'll know..not seeing results but feeling them..feeling guilty about skipping a couple days or craving a good salad or healthy snacks..I've even gotten to the point where I don't really like sweets anymore..doesn't happen overnight but stick with it..you only got one body treat it right and it will treat you right..wish I figured that out when I was younger lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51