43 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 9:07pm
via Android

anyone know affective ways to tone up your arms? Let me know (:

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

Your triceps make up the largest muscle on your arm so so not neglect them.  Do tricep push ups. Followed by hammer curls this will work your forearm as well as the biceps.  A military press with light weights should give you a little definition on the delts. Job done.

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

Pushups are always a go-to for me when toning arms (regular,tricep, and dolphin pushups). AND planks! Full plank, side plank, elbow plank, side elbow planks lol :) I know a fast killer yoga arm workout on YouTube if you are interested

14 Feb
What's the workout from YouTube? Hahaha
14 Feb
It's only like 7 mins but it's challenging lol. Tara Stiles 'Weight Loss Yoga: Strong Arms, Back, & Shoulders'. Seriously try it! It's amazing.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 3:22am
via Android

Just as a helpful hint, you shouldn't isolate the bis and tris until you can do at least 8 chin ups. Need to condition the muscles and teach them to work together. You will tone your arms no problem

14 Feb
Lol I wish I could do just ONE chin up. It's something I will work on in the summer when the parks warm up. Any advice? Like, should I just dangle there struggling to pull myself up each time until I finally can? I've always wondered about that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51