It Becomes Addicting Working Out!

4 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 5:39pm
via iOS
It's been one month of being as healthy as I can and working out. I can't wait for the future, cause if I'm proud of my results now I can't wait to see myself in another month or two. I've lost 13 lbs so far and I only expected to lose like 5 lbs in a month but this is WAY BETTER. I went from 136 lbs to 123 lbs. I'm just so happy and I wanted to talk about it
15 Feb
Thats terrific! Keep up the good work :-)
16 Feb
You go girl!
482 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

Great job!! :)

22 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

What work outs do you do?? And what healthy meals do you eat???

15 Feb
Daily Workout I've been doing the squat challenge.( I'm on day 25/today is 220 Squats) 100-200 Jumping Jacks 10-20 Reps Lunges Up & Down my Stairs. 20 Wall Jumps 20 Burpees Also I'm a dancer so I dance for an hour or two a day. I also have gym class on weekdays for 45 minutes and we practically just run for that time. AND then I have my basketball camp. Once the weather warms up I'm gonna start running. Foods: These are practically ALL the foods I've been eating this past month. Just cut back on my meals and lots...
15 Feb
(it didn't show on my screen so here just incase) Foods: Tuna, Tofu, Salad, Chicken/Turkey Veggie Wrap, LOTS OF BANANAS, Mandarin Oranges, WATER, Protein Bars, Almonds, Veggie Burgers, Peanut Butter W/ Apples, Banana Smoothies, Carrots, Sardines, Steak And Rice
56 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 4:13am
via Android

Noice! I know once you get going its hard to stop.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51