What is love?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

Love is a feeling to someone with respect, giving effort and sacrifices and knowing how to understand.

16 Feb
'Love is a perfect feel. But sometimes it can break your heart.'
17 Feb
Baby don't hurt me
17 Feb
Damn I was going to say Baby don't hurt me haha
17 Feb
For sure it can break your heart! It's not a fun thing when it does break.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 5:38pm
via Android

Love is still laughin' at your husband's farts 8 years later and washin' the skid marks in his underwear doesn't phase you.

16 Feb
The realest comment yet! Don't forget being able to hear him chewing and not getting annoyed.
16 Feb
Or when you feel perfectly comfortable wearin' shorts around him and you haven't shaved in 2+ weeks!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 5:47pm
via Android

"What is love!!! Baby don't hurt me....
don't hurt me, no more."

16 Feb
Thought the same thing when I read this forum topic lol
16 Feb
Right!!! Haha. Couldn't help but say it ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 6:50pm
via Android

Lov is not a feeling, but rather a verb or a way of life. Once you love someone, you will be kind, patient, long suffering, enduring, and faithful no matter what your feelings are.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 6:57pm
via Android

For me love is the best of the feelings! I can't say it's always good but it's what makes me who I am :3

Love You Robert <3

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

Lov is complex...their are many types of love...love is indeed an emotion..love is also a noun it desribes how much we feel about someone..love is also God as is in 1John and comes frm the greek word agape (if I'm spelling it right) its defintion is in 1 Corinthians 13 it is how God is love and loves and how we are to love one anther...their are many manifestations of love..the love a mother and dad has for their children..the love between siblings...the love between friends and the love between men and women in relationship and love for things we enjoy such as I love basketball... we all desire love tho not all desire the same manifestations of love...true love is unconditional has no limitations has no boundries and can't be turned on and off like a water fountain...their is no abandonment in the word love

17 Feb
I say noun because God has a name...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51