2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 4:07am

Hey everyone,

I'm Savannah. I'm a single mom of two, full time student and teller at a local credit union. Needless to say, my life is pretty stressful. My body isnt where I want it to be. I'm going to Las Vegas for my birthday on May 12th, and hoping to be 30 lbs down. Starting weight is 198 and goal weight total is 140. I have a long way to go, but I'm determined.

This app/program has seriously given me the freedom to workout whenever.. and make it effective! I absolutely love it.

Which workouts are your favorites? I really love the High Intensity Blast, I feel like it really works every part of my body and im just downright exhausted after doing it. lol. I repeat it 3 times in a row 3 days a week.

18 Feb
Hey Savannah, I'm Sarai. I'm a mommy of a 3 year old girl. I'm not currently in school but I have a full time and part time job and I do lots of running around in between! My start weight is 189 and I'm down to 183, which isn't bad since I don't workout so often. My goal is really to feel better about my body and to work out consistently that it becomes a part of my daily life and also to love it. I started Focus T25 but stopped because I hurt myself shoveling snow! I'm starting back...
1657 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 11:09am
via iOS
When stripping body fat last year I enjoyed doing kickboxing style workouts and did my own 'no retreat, no surrender', 'fast fist frenzy' and 'sweat till you bleed' then I progressed into hardcore Burpee workouts. Good luck with your goal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51