Helpp \:

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 6:08pm
via Android

I was working out but I stopped and now I want to get rid of my love handels, lose my small belly and get rid of arm and thigh fat. Any suggestions or workouts?

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

Trim you tummy and Ab attack also autumn abs. I'm a pro user. Getting programs, they help.

Cardio is necessary to cut it.

18 Feb
Thankss :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 7:02pm
via iOS
I am not sure what your diet is like but that is the first thing to change if in fact you are eating unhealthy.  Secondly I would do some cardio in the AM and PM and you should be doing an intense ab workout at least 4 times a week!  Hope this helps!
18 Feb
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

Ok wake up to blood pumping cardio. You get out what you put in.  After lunch pick an ab routine that tests your ability. Two hours before bed do another cardio. Never work out just before bed because it will keep you awake. Big breakfast, moderate lunch, small dinner. Don't starve yourself because it affects your body adversely. Cut down saturated fat and carbohydrates should be regulated.when your sitting down or walking Or whatever,  tighten your stomach muscles advance hold it as long as you want to. This will help more than you know. A different type of conditioning. God luck

18 Feb
Thank you! :) This is very helpful :)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 9:43pm
via Android

You know!!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 3:26am
via Android

Hey I know how you feel. Just found workout trainer. Have no friends yet. You want to be my friend? I feel like a little kid right now. Awkward! I could use a little inspiration too

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 4:49am
via iOS
They has said right. But my advice is be regular with workout and all and dont give a break that is what keeps u fit 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51