Not feeling the burn!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 5:32am
via Android

So i began active workout couple of months ago, and back then my muscles used to feel soo sore, i would dread just looking at the staircase.. But now, even after an hour long workout, i just don't feel that burn anymore!.. Does it mean my muscles have gotten used to working out and that means its a good thing? Or that i should take it a notch further?

19 Feb
Take a notch further and change the workout style.. heavier weights, more intense cardio etc... you can eat more carbs.. helps to feel the pump.. good luck
19 Feb
I am suffering from same thing
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 5:57am
via Android

Thnks..

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 11:45am
via Android

train a bit more intense try switching your workouts up, i once had this same problem i started hitting back with,reardelts,triceps doing a pulling vs pushing routine really help me out alot.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 11:51am
via Android

You should search for ways to up the resistance.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 11:54am
via iOS
I was beginning to feel the same and recently started doing drop-set and superset routines. Trust me... I don't have a problem being sore anymore !!!!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 12:39pm
via Android

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the advice..

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

Change style of work out.  Body adapts fast. Thats y cross fit is hit. It tires ur body.

Try running more. Running is a perfect exercise n set tgts both in time n distance.

22 Feb
Thanks, Varun! Will definitely incorporate them in my workout.. =)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51