Personal trainers

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 6:04am
via Android

Hey peps, I am getting my personal trainer certificate, I am working out super hard. Any recommendations to getting clients?

19 Feb
It really helps to let everyone you already know that you have your certificate. So post your achievement on Facebook, etc. :) The more the people that know, the more likely they will come to you (especially if they know and trust you). Keep photographing your progress so they can see if you did it, they can too :)
24 Feb
I'm a personal trainer, self employment is hard, get our self on a buisness mentoring programs.. Facebook and flyers alone will not help so here's my tips. # Facebook page # website # squeeze pages # business cards #flyers #advise on car # free taster sessions # charity events # get a boot camp qualification # and talk to people, word of mouth is best thing
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 7:21am
via Android

Hey good for you, personal training is an awesome and fulfilling job! You are your own product as a personal trainer so look the part. Keep training hard and you'll do just fine :)

19 Feb
Thanks Drake!
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 3:39am
via Android

Get practice at a big name gym, hang around other personal trainers, build up clientele, then leave and take the clients with you

23 Feb
That's funny
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

Thanks Jason! I have 4 more weeks to finish my certification.  I am going to apply at my gym! I feel like some personal trainers are snobs or jerk. They don't like to share info. I am just excited because I learning so much about health and fitness.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 8:25pm
via Android

Thanks Rayi, I have made a health and fitness page. I haven't posted pictures of myself. Thanks again

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 3:10am
via Android

No problem. Just speaking from personal experience. When I first started personal training, I didn't have any clients. So I worked at LA Fitness. Place is a total scam, and they rape you out of your money. I spent a year there, got in good with my clients, got their personal information and offered them lower rates if they would let me train them at my complex's gym. You really won't earn any money unless you work for yourself

24 Feb
I am a Dental Hygienist so I have income come in. I was thinking about applying at LA Fitness. How do they pay you?
24 Feb
If you're not worried about money, it's a fair place. 6 bucks for a 30 minute session is all you get, with the exception of a small bonus here and there for signing new people
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 4:02am
via Android

Take Pics of your clients before and after, also just by the results they get, if happy they ll spread the word.

04 Mar
Thanks friend
04 Mar
Yeah my friend is trainer/ nutritionist, and people are always hitting him up for diet plans, it works, people see good the first 2 results weeks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51