T25

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 6:12am
via Android

We are going to start it Monday! I think I am going to like the exercises.. getting excited for it. We are waking up early and getting adjusted to working out in the am with some light exercises. (Him not me lol)

19 Feb
Best of luck
20 Feb
I love T25
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 2:28pm
via Android

Hey, have you started T25? I started this previous Monday and it kicked my butt! Yesterday I wasn't home all day until 10pm so I didn't get to do it! Do you have kik? I would like to get up early too and do it but my alarm doesn't give me the motivation! Mine is sf5014 if you want to help each other out!

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 6:10am
via Android

I had kik I will dl it again though. Nixyz250 is my username. And I plan to start again Monday!! I so need the motivation!

01 Mar
Oh, I cancelled my kik cuz it seems as if people just want cyber sex, not motivation!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 12:53pm
via Android

I know what you mean! I hardly get motivated but now that my sister and I are doing it together, I have that motivation! We have been doing it this week and it's tons of sweating! I didn't do yesterday's workout because to make a long story short, my daughter got lice from her cousin so her dad and I sealed with that from 8pm-1am. Stay motivated and remember, it's only 25 mins!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51