Weight loss Pills?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 19, 2014 11:26pm
via Android

A friend of mine told me I should consider taking weight loss pills for a while. I have a trip coming up and I want to lose as much as I can. Is this a good idea? I've never tried any or even considered that. Does anyone know of any good ones? Or should I just not use them altogether? Please help!

Alex.

20 Feb
I feel like losing weight naturally is more healthy and safe, but in order to get results you gotta put in work
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 1:26am
via Android

You can try but I honestly wouldn't recommend it.

Try replacing ALL of your beverages with simply water or green tea. Add a splash of lemon to either one for a fresh energizing taste. Green tea has a bit of caffeine so don't over do it. It also has anti-cancer phytoochemicals. If you find you absolutely need coffee, limit it to one cup, black.

Replace any and all snacks with simple whole fruits or vegetables. Cucumber is a very light, easy, and super healthy snack. Add a pinch of salt if your palate isn't adapted to the simpler flavors yet. Fruits have a bit more calories and sugars but don't worry about that, it's still a really good habit to get into, reaching for whole, nutrient-dense food rather than anything else.

These two simple life changes (not so simple to DO just simple to imagine) can make a big difference that has more potential to last, and will positively impact your momentum into even healthier life attitudes and habits.

Feb 20, 2014 1:33am
via Android

Thanks Patrick!

Feb 20, 2014 1:35am
via Android

Definitely will try that!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51