Need motivation

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 4:27am
via Android

I really wanna lose weight my goal weight is 140-160. Current weight is 203.... what's something I can do to help get more motivation!?

27 Feb
At my heaviest I was 205. After eight months I'm 140. I never thought I could do it but I stuck with it and now I feel amazing. I have ten more lbs to go. You can do it just stick with eat. Eating healthy is key.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 4:31am
via Android

My BMI weight is 140 for a healthy me.

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 7:04am
via Android

Hey I'M new to this app so I DON'T know what to do and can you give me some suggestions to losing weight because most of my body is REALLY sore from being crushed in my bed so I can't really do most of the workouts; ) : )                 thanks!!!!!

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 12:21pm
via iOS
Why do you want to loose weight? Your reason and answer to this question should be your carrot on the stick! Your health, physically and mentally, will boost your confidence and push ever so nearer to that goal! Wish you the best of luck!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 12:30pm
via iOS
Start doing some stretches to get your muscles moving and take a walk around your neighborhood. Take it slow the first week and then get your blood flowing with some cardio. When taking a walk try to pick up the pace everyday till you will find yourself jogging and eventually running. In this program check out the cardio stuff for loosing weight and then make combos with ab exercises legs and arms. Also check online to see what your ideal weight is for your height, so you can be healthy. Hope this helps you!
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 1:03pm
via Android

Thanks Chrisanthi

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

Anyone know of any other good yoga workouts!??? I find it very relaxing and feel good after doing so,me yoga!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51