Quitting smoking

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 12:41am
via Android

Too anyone who has quit smoking.... how long after you quit did you start to feel your breathing get better? For the past few days ive been reading an online book called easy way out, or easy way to quit and ive noticed I have went from a pack a day to only three or four. So ready to be smoke free !

22 Feb
I quit cold turkey. Been moody but eating snacks replaced the smoking. And also occupying myself with working out and favorite tv shows. Having funn at work. When I thought about it. I just kept thinkn about the bad commercials they would show for ppl who smoked. Its hard when I see ppl light a cig but I fight thru it.
22 Feb
Go to a gym with sauna for tje first few days. U will sweat the nicotine off and it will be way easier :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 12:55am
via Android

I went for 2 packs a day to half a pack a day it took me about a week and half before I could run without a problem again

22 Feb
Thats great!
22 Feb
That's a lot of cigarettes!
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 2:26am
via Android

My breathing felt noticeably better after about a month. It is gradually getting better and better. It's been six months and I can't even believe I had smoked for 4 years. I don't cough ever either :)

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 7:23am

Best of luck and blessings to you all for quitting. I'm losing an uncle right now to esophageal cancer. He was a 30 year smoker. He's fighting but the cost to his 5 kids is awful to watch. I truly hope u can quit and spare your loved ones!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 1:21pm
via Android

I used that book and I've been smoke free over two years now. Things start to feel better pretty soon after you really quit. I can't even imagine how bad my lungs would feel if i just smoked one now.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51