Need help losing my belly fat?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 1:59am
via Android

I work in the office but I don't have the energy to work out when i get home or in the morning lol I know lazy but I need to get out of that.
What should I do?

22 Feb
Coming from one lazy person. First you have to truly want it. Then go for it. By that I mean even if you are tired after work do something. I like the 40 day challenge. Its actually working :) but dont just do sit ups you go to work everything if you want that one thing. In the beginning your gonna be hot and tired, out of breath but you have to fight thru it. Cus once you sit down youll be so full of energy where your gonna wanna keep working out. At least that's how I feel cus...
24 Feb
I agree u Gota want it. I'm lazy myself nd struggling to lose this lil stomach fat cuz I just really am used to eating nd layn down watchn tv. I need sum motivation nd I'm good at encouraging if u ever need a friend feel free
26 Feb
Hit me up I can help u
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 2:16am
via Android

In high school my teacher was on the heavy side. Then summer came and gone I went to school and seen how skinny she was. I asked her what she do. She worked out for two hours straight everyday. And boy oh boy did it work. I was proud of her. She worked has little ones. So she's busy but she made the time

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 2:19am
via Android

My diet I used the first time. I lost 11 pounds in 1 week. By exercising for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Intense stuff to get you sweatn and only eating salad. Nothing to drink but water, milk and sweet tea. I also got into a size 9. I was proud of myself

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 2:26am
via Android

Lemon water on the daily is key. Watch what you eat,  make it healthy.  At home do planks, crunches with your knees bent at a 90degree angle, bicycles crunches. Then incorporate some push-ups, squats, lunges etc... its a good start.

23 Feb
I just brought lemon lol
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 2:21am
via Android

GOOD! See how you feel after a few days. I think it kickstarts the system and makes the water taste better!

Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Walk 30 minutes every day plenty of water and change your diet

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2014 9:10pm
via iOS
U can do u just gotta find sum motivation nd set a goal work to the goal! I am new to it all just now really working toward losing my belly fat. It's hard but I want it so badly I am going to do it ever looking for a buddy to stay on track feel free to message me. 
24 Feb
OK cool with me
01 Mar
Def do the workouts recommened above.... Go to Walmart or any place that has workout equipment and get a waist trimmer! They are under 10 bucks and will help you burn that belly fat while you workout! I recommend them to everyone I know.. or just as simple oil/lotion your skin and wrap ur belly with saran wrap prior to your workout. You will notice a difference almost instantly! Good luck!
01 Mar
Sorry meant to reply to the entire post

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51