Need a little advice please

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 10:35pm
via Android

I need some advice from those of you who know what your doing! I just started working out a week ago, and I love this app. What are the best workouts for me? Im thin with a high metabolism, and I want to become healthy and toned. I dont want to become so muscular that I look like a body builder. I am eating healthier, and eating more proteins, although I havent found a protein shake I can stand to drink. Any advice from yall would be greatly appreciated! I hope yall are having a great weekend! =)

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 1:08am
via Android

You will not gain body builder mass, don't worry! It takes A LOT of effort and dedication for anyone to build that much muscle, especially women. Do body weight workouts and if you can add in some weight lifting. Again, don't worry you won't get bulky :) I lift weights and as you can see by my pics I have rather small arms. And stay away from those 3 pounders! You are better than that!

23 Feb
I make my own protein shake which tastes really good. I use 2 cups water, 1 scoop unflavored whey, 4-5 Tbsp ovaltine, 1 med frozen banana, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter. Blend together in blender. I have been making this for over 15 years and I still love it and do do my kids. I love that there are no artifical sweeteners which I can't have.
23 Feb
Thanks yall! I will try that protien shake recipe! I dont understand 3 pounders?.. whats that?
23 Feb
3 lb dumbells
23 Feb
Gotcha! Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51