Motavation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 2:50pm
via Android

How can I stay motivated to lose weight? My family buy unhealthy food and when I tell them I want to lose weight they be nice and tell me i don't need to when I know I do, also any food ideas for school because our cafe is very unhealthy

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 5:53pm
via Android

I can't say if you really need to lose it, but to motivate yourself , you could write down what you want to achieve, find pictures of people you'd like to look like (whose body parts you want to have) and have it somewhere where you'll see it everyday. Just keep your mind strong!!

Do you buy your food in school? What about some healthy sandwiches or anything you prepare at home? Things from fresh food are much better than the packed ones from shop, right? :)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 5:56pm
via Android

Thank you+our school cafe does things like pizza,pannis,pasta things like that and they all have a lot of carbs I want healthy foods I can take with me, any ideas??

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 7:06pm
via Android

Where are you from? The USA?
In my country we usually eat healthy, so it is hard for me to compare.
But I am sure there are plenty websites about healthy food

23 Feb
I'm from England x
23 Feb
England nice! :) I though people eat quite healthy there as well....maybe you can watch some of the Jamie Oliver's series. I know he cooks healthy and has got several fast recipes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51