Muscle soreness??

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

What Is good for muscle soreness? I am in so much pain after strength training!

23 Feb
Me too its almost unbearable. I don't have an answer to that
23 Feb
Muscle soreness is good, if it's sore to the touch stay home sleep and eat a lot of proteins. But once it's just a little pain go to the gym or stay home and do easy exercises or cardio. Just to keep your body flowing xD ^hope I helped.
23 Feb
Thank you guys!
23 Feb
Hey girl just streach those sore muscles. I know its gonna hurt but trustme girl it relives those sore muscles. And while being sore dont work those muscles again untill u r not sore. Muscle grows at rest not while working them.last week i waz so sore that not even light walking helped.i felt like my muscle waz gonna ripoff from my bone.so then i started to just streach even it hurted like hell.but after i realised that streaching waz helping me feel les sore each time i would do a streach and feel good after also.hope thiz helpz
06 Mar
I am so glad you asked this question. I am so sore after my first 2 workouts. Sounds like I need lots of protein, today and stretching. Thanks, guys!
Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 7:27pm
via Android

Cold shower/bath too sooth the inflammation of muscles and help with recovery. Also eating protein and healthy, your body needs fuel to repair and a good nights sleep because thats when your body really recovers. Then would recommend gentle stretches in the morning to stay loose.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

Thank you,

23 Feb
Glutamine twice a day
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 11:51pm
via Android

Stretch real good, for 2 days if you have to, also raw egg helps me, helps muscle recover faster....

06 Mar
Do you rub on sore area?? How long do you leave it on
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 7:05pm
via Android

BCAAs and water.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 2:21am
via Android

Espon salt soak.in that with warm water

06 Mar
Image_thumb
151 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 3:54pm
via iOS
First of all make sure you stretch before and after your workouts and drink plenty of water that really helps. Then try to loosen up in a hot place. If you have access to a sauna, steam room or hot tub that  would be perfect.  You could also soak in a hot bath with eucalyptus and Epsom salt

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51