Help!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 1:48pm
via Android

I am at 216 pounds and I work out every day 1 to 3 hours cardio,swim,strength training etc And, yes I am taking my vitamins and a 2 a day in the morning before breakfast lipo 6 black. ( not a get skinny quick pill) it's a energy supplement. For all you serious people who not only want to loose weight but want to be health do you know how long it will take me to loose 60 pounds?? ( body builders,serious trainers,athletes, )

24 Feb
Well, I'm no pro by any means, but I believe in the no pain ni gain. You just have to work hard, keep going, and stay determined and you'll see results. I dont really agree with any types of pills, bc I think if you eat healthy, push yourself to exercise/workout daily you will get results. Best of luck to you sweetie!
24 Feb
Thanks girl!!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 5:38pm
via iOS
Do you do low intensity cardio or high intensity ? I lost 20lbs of body fat in a month by focusing on no more than 50mins of HIIT workouts. Lots of Burpees, mountain climbers, jump rope etc. I created a few for myself including the exercises I enjoyed the most & did some kickboxing ones as well. 'No retreat no surrender', 'fast fist frenzy' and 'sweat till you bleed' were very good at shifting the weight off.. Whatever you do though make sure you go as hard as you can & good luck on your journey !
24 Feb
Thanks so much!! Yeah I sweat like a pig and I try to do alot of cardio and not give up!!!
24 Feb
O sorry I'm pretty sure it's high I feel like throwing up after and it feels good! Lol also I don't know how often to weigh my self.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 6:11pm
via iOS
I stopped weighing myself as it can be Mis-leading as you increase your muscle mass. I simply went by the mirror & how I felt in my clothes. And I had a simple rule when doing cardio - if I wasn't dripping in sweat 10mins in I wasn't going hard enough.. You'll do great though by sticking to one rule.. Don't give up !!
24 Feb
Thank s I'm going to do my best but right now I'm laying on the beach before the gym lol
25 Feb
Scotty is right, forget the scale and to see your progress take a picture of you, keep it , take another one after 3 monthes of workout and compare! You can see a lot of skimbler who have such profil picture and they have awesome results! Believe in yourself, train hard and never give up!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51