Shoulder pain!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 24, 2014 10:05pm
via Android

Okay avoiding straining it but it's annoying I can't do much. I have hurt my shoulder by walking into a wall and not sure what to do about it!
Help its annoying now.

25 Feb
Aw man sorry to hear that. I wish I knew something that could help you. :( Best thing I can think of is stretching and maybe try some muscle cream. A favourite of mine is voltarine(not sure if you have it where u are) its really effective. :-)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 25, 2014 4:50am
via Android

Exactly where is it hurting...internal injury or external injury? Is it pulled torn or sprained or just banged or bruised???

25 Feb
What exactly do you mean by avoiding straining it?
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 25, 2014 5:13am
via Android

R.I.C.E...for internal injuries such as sprains use rice...rest..ice..compression...and elavation.. immediately stop any activities tht will aggravate the injury...apply Ice to affected area 10-20 minutes 3-4 times a day esp. Important with swelling also if their is swelling do not apply heat in any form ... whn swelling is gone you can alternate back and forth between cold and hot therapy... try wrapping the shoulder with ace bandage and keeping the injury elavated above heart... and take something like ibuprofen for pain as well as its an anti-inflammatory... go by how you feel if your feeling good about it try a few shoulder exercises such as rocking your arm back and forth paying attention to the area and of course using common sense... most importantly see a doctor if can.. if its an external injury just cry a little while and fuss apply ice take an ibuprofen and continue working out... but only if its external...sorry for long post...I've had lots of injuries thts what I'm always told to do...hope it helps mostly I hope u feel better real soon

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 25, 2014 6:50am
via Android

Hey girls just stupidly walked into a wall and hurt my shoulder.. I gave myself a nice massage on my effective area right as rain. Thanks for the concern :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51