Image_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 4:40am
via Android

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 4:43am
via Android

Is it bad if I been drinking liquor and I want to go workout?

06 Mar
Also guilty of this
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 5:12am
via Android

It's bad in the sense that drinking alcohol and working out don't mix...liquor is going to set you back from your fitness goals. It's okay once in awhile and in moderation but not all the time.
If you need support and motivation you can message me :D

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

chin up just set small goals that's reachable, an nah drinking liquor then working out not a good idea at all

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 3:59pm
via Android

I hope you are feeling better this morning and try to address what is making you feel down. Working out can make you feel better for a while but what fix the issue on your mind. Alcohol pretty much puts your progress in reverse both emotionally and physically. Reach out for help if you feel comfortable doing so.

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 2:27am
via iOS
I know how you feel. I gain five pounds because I had stuff on my mind, and that let me down and slack off on my workouts. Now I am pushing myself to do my workouts so I won't feel guilty about it and feel even more worse. Hang in there, things will get better. ✌️
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 3:10am
via Android

I'm still haven't start my workout. I know just lazy.

02 Mar
The tough thing about fitness is that it requires mind and body to be on schedule. Set a day and time to get at it and stick to it. Don't grind just work up a sweat.
02 Mar
Most importantly don't get depressed about working out as you have other things you are dealing with.
02 Mar
I couldn't get motivated but I knew I had to do it so I ate some fruit for energy, went barefoot on some grass for a while to get refreshed and psyched myself up until I was ready to rock and roll
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 12:18am
via Android

I just started my workout again. Just need to find healthy food to eat after I'm finish. I be so hungry lol

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 7:45am
via iOS
Just remember the reasons why you want to work out n what you want to achieve with your body n mind.. It helped me by downloading heaps of motivational pics of fitness models n inspirational quotes n put them around my room ... Sounds child like I know but it helped me visualised what I wanted n the quotes are amazing :) goodluck x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51