Vegetarians?im leaning to be one(:

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 1:54pm
via Android

What do u eat in place of protein?I don't want to lose my muscles. I am leaning towards being a vegetarian. I eat mostly chicken & fish. I can eat only veggies/fruits with no problem. But need insight on where to get my protein?

02 Mar
I'm trying to become vegetarian too. Some things I have learned that have lots of protein are lentils, they make an amazing soup, quinoa, that's probably not how you spell it I've never tried them, different beans, and because the interest of vegetarian/vegan diets have gone up there are so many meat alternatives like tofurky, people say it takes exactly like Turkey, tofu, tempeh, you should Google it there are many more places you can get protein than you think. There's also protien shakes. :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 2:34pm
via Android

Beans, peanut butter. I would Google it!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 3:15am
via Android

Tempeh, beans, whole grains, quinoa is a complete protein, some vegetarians still eat dairy and fish, there are lots of products out there, like veggie burgers, and vegan protein mix. google it, there are tons of info sources out there for vegetarians.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 3:19am
via Android

Out of all the things you can do for health, a plant-based diet is the one thing that has shown the most conclusive and undeniable scientific evidence for decreasing disease and increasing health.

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

Have you tryed tofu?

02 Mar
I tried tofu from Walmart . It was very disgusting. I thought it would taste good. I thought it would taste like cottage cheese(I like) but tofu was nasty. I don't know where to get good tofu from
03 Mar
How about asian super maket
03 Mar
Chinese supernarket at china town or other location of asian supermarket
03 Mar
Also can look up tofu recipe on the net
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

Eat 4 white eggs after the workout when doing weight training that gains proteins and strengthens ur body

02 Mar
I sure will start doing that! Thanks so much!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51