Best way to loose weight

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 9:05pm
via iOS
I am trying to loose 15 lbs and tone up at the same time. I have been doing a lot of walking but it hasn't helped or shed a pound, any suggestions?
02 Mar
Eat clean exercise you want to burn more calories then you consume on a daily basis this app works great for work outs and the noom apps pretty good for tracking calories
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 9:14pm
via Android

Do u know how to Jumprope?  Mountain climbers.,Burprees,  spirits do each one for 25 sec rest 10SEC. Also eat clean:brown rice,oatmeal,egg whites,chicken. Breast, turkey breast, green veggies,fruits,drink plenty. Water hope this helps. Good luck

01 Mar
Jumprope yes! That is an excellent way to burn calories
02 Mar
Just keep working
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 10:13pm
via Android

Well nutrition is the major factor,..losing 1-2 lbs of healthy weight loss a week is met when your fats,carbs,and protein are broken down into percentages for each meal,and your caloric deficit daily would be 500 less a day..but eating 6 small  meals a day sounds contradicting but scientifically it's proven..you have to eat to lose weight and eat to gain weight...get into a muscular endurance phase,3-6 sets at 12+ reps resting no longer then 30 seconds. .hope this helps God bless!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 7:05am
via Android

I saw that you wanted to lose some wieght one of the most effective way of doing so Is by haveing good nutrition check out sdhighwaytohealth.com and email me back at beldanutrition@gmail.com to disscuss and help find a solution to your problem.

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 2:21am
via Android

Gotta poop to lose weight - fiber and water are the key

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 9:51pm
via iOS
Thank you everybody for your replies, it really means a lot to me 
04 Mar
Your welcome:)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 1:32am
via Android

Hunter gather style! :?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51