So what do yall eat?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 1:13am
via Android

Trying to change my eating but its so hard.

03 Mar
5-6 times a day. Example: 1. Oatmeal and milk 2. 2 apples or other fruit 3. Half of the plate meat or fish + full plate of veggies or half plate rice 4. A little bit of almonds 5. 1 slice of healthy bread with around 100 g of cottage cheese. 6. (This is not the last meal, this is post workout meal so eat it whenever you finish your workout) a little bit of chocolate (around 20 g) or two table spoons of nutella or whatever with 2 cups of milk
03 Mar
Just remember, eat healthy, use olive oil, drink a lot of water, drink green tea, eat small meals every 2-3 hours... that's enough for start
03 Mar
What do you eat after workout
03 Mar
Maybe beans, or a little bit of chocolate and 2 cups of milk, ummm.. you can blend 1 banana, a little bit of blueberries, half cup of milk, egg whites if you wanna and maybe cottage cheese (cheese is not ideal right after workout but you'll be fine). Ad ice if it's summer. Yummy
03 Mar
Cottage cheese sound good
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 4:01pm
via iOS
I bake, grill, steam or grill all my meats or seafood.
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Lean meats, turkey, chicken, lean red meats, white fish, whole grains, raw fruits and vegetables, LOTS of waterKeep refined sugars, salts and processed foods to a minimum.  Be patient with yourself, you don't gain a bunch of wait over night and it doesn't fall off over nightStick to it and keep thinking positive. Results will come, and your food intake plays the biggest roll in weight loss

03 Mar
The best thing to eat after workout is a banana because it stores in your body as energy and not fat. I usually eat granola bars or foods high in protein.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51